Last CF Member to post ... WINS! - Page 494 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Last CF Member to post ... WINS!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 02:35 PM   #4931
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict
Chainrash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:46 PM
Flip Offs: 22
Flipped Off 22 Times in 14 Posts
Chainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Last CF Member to post ... WINS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe View Post
On a completely different note, Chainrash (and the rest of you) what do you think about this?

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009...ar-old-granny/
Mixed emotions, If you ever get out of your car on the side of a busy highway and walk up to a person which you have never met or seen before and they resist in anyway, even if they are a 17 girl, 70 year old woman, 90 year old man, the present a danger to themselves and other motorist. I can see where the officer felt he had to get her to stop and just chill. Some people believe they can do and say whatever they want to an officer.

On the other side, he could have probably handled it a little differently. I myself would have probably done the same thing had she stepped towards traffic. Ever see a huge multi car pile up? Shit like that is what can start one. If the officer had really man handled her, she would have had bruises all over her and would have probably had him arrested for abuse.

Hard one to call, funny as hell and sad at the same time. Not an easy job.

The Chainrash CRCB750CFCR Build

R.I.P.
Gavin "Greencheezeata" Butts

October 5, 1983 - September 8, 2009

My bike is not that loud, and don't worry about the ringing in your ears, it just means an Angel is getting its wings.

My bike's sound is like a drunken tattooed orgy for your ears.
Chainrash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #4932
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict
Chainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of lightChainrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
i mean its funny but sad all at the same time. what kind of self respecting man cant cuff a 72 y/o woman w/o tasing her
You have to remember, when you put your hands on someone, all bets are off. You have to be very clear in your judgement when you grab someone. I say taze is the clear tool of choice.

R.I.P.

My bike is not that loud, and don't worry about the ringing in your ears, it just means an Angel is getting its wings.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #4933
paul
VP of Daily Operations
paul's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 18
Flipped Off 63 Times in 48 Posts
paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!paul is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

yeah i guess. i just cant seem to grasp the fact that he couldnt subdue her on cam appropriately w/o tasing... but hey its entertaining to say the least

R.I.P.

www.FOHCycleFab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
I like man on man asshole gobbling

please don't make that a sig

IIII <Fucking Count It!!!
paul is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 02:54 PM   #4934
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

You give me the chance to taze the shit out of someone and Im there!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 02:55 PM   #4935
loopyone
GURU
Fighterer
loopyone's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:46 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
loopyone is making some friendsloopyone is making some friendsloopyone is making some friendsloopyone is making some friends

Thats some funny shit

LOOPY BY NAME LOOPY BY NATURE
loopyone is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #4936
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

I'd like a tazer bar end function for when i'm next to some loud mouth cager at a stoplight.
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #4937
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopyone View Post
Thats some funny shit
Your avi drives me crazy
I hate smoking

But loves da smoocy

R.I.P.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #4938
catatonic
WTF is a motorcycle?
CF Pimp
catatonic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:46 PM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 78 Times in 73 Posts
catatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to all

Don't taze me bro....

Seriously tasers fucking SUCK.

The long lost CFer.
catatonic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #4939
Chainrash
Dumpster Diver
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
I'd like a tazer bar end function for when i'm next to some loud mouth cager at a stoplight.
They do make a cager repellent tool kit for your bike, it is expensive though.

I have a pic..

Oh here it is.

R.I.P.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #4940
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:46 PM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 93 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

That is the only boss I would ever ride. Assuming the gat's are real

stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion