Post a pic of how your bike currently sits. - Page 348 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Post a pic of how your bike currently sits.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-15-2020, 04:09 AM   #3471
visions
trogdor, the burninator
Fighterer
visions's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:49 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!visions is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Click image for larger version

Name:	EB40468A-CF69-4DA1-B1AB-893F7EF81F72_1586938146547.jpeg
Views:	31
Size:	284.0 KB
ID:	108000

r1 pow! . fz6 bam! . artwork splat!
visions is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived visions!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2020, 05:02 AM   #3472
DrJellyFingers
i cant fart
DrJellyFingers's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:49 PM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 67 Times in 49 Posts
DrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympusDrJellyFingers sits atop olympus

The “B bike” getting some love
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	29B12AA8-6418-41BA-8221-787B661E39D9_1587200549835.jpeg
Views:	33
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	108032  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Well, I'm not gonna live forever.

At least I can still build and ride bikes.

And my dick is still as hard as ever!!

...Just saying.

Clicky

2015 Build-off "Fart Muffin"

"Fart Muffin" Confabulate
DrJellyFingers is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived DrJellyFingers!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2020, 12:24 PM   #3473
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Post a pic of how your bike currently sits.

Wiring sucks
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20200329_133208.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	108038  

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2020, 01:12 PM   #3474
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:49 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
Wiring sucks

I wish I was closer. I find wiring somewhat therapeutic and satisfying.

Later, Doug

74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
77 Kawasaki Kz1000
78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2020, 01:23 PM   #3475
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 312
Flipped Off 173 Times in 149 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

I'm trying to clean up the wiring, correct some undersized factory wiring, and start the bike after each change. The bike wouldn't start. Took me 2 weeks to backtrack the changes and finally determine the fuel pump died.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2020, 05:09 PM   #3476
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer
make that thing forkless's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
I'm trying to clean up the wiring, correct some undersized factory wiring...
Okay its not just me... I've also noticed the small gauge wire that Ducati uses. Kind of ironic since the company started out manufacturing electrical components before switching to motorcycles after WWII.
make that thing forkless is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-18-2020, 05:33 PM   #3477
make that thing forkless
forks and valves... WTF?
Senior Fighterer
make that thing forkless's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!make that thing forkless is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Whaaa... Whats going on here? Why is forkless posting pictures of stock vintage bikes? Okay, here's the deal... as most of you know I'm either building something from scratch, but butchering the shit out of an existing bike. However, with everyone on lock-down from C-19, I haven't figured out a safe way to access my shop (its across town at another house with people living there). So I've had to figure out how to occupy time with just hand tools. So, out come some vintage bikes that need work. No chopping. No machining. No welding. Just good old fashioned wrench turning for now.

The RD400 Daytona Special I purchased 22+ years ago. It was heavily modified at the time. I rode it once, then sold off all of the after-market parts. Over the years I've slowly collected the original parts to put it back together. I got it about 99% complete, but never started till last week. It runs now! I'm supper happy. It still needs some fine tuning and good bleeding of the brakes. But will be ready to ride once the lock-down is over.

The '77 RD400 (French blue) I purchased about 9 years ago for $200 on Craigslist. I was looking for donor bike for Dirtbag and actually ended up with four RDs. A 250, a 350, and 2 400s. The other 400 was cobbled together from parts and became my DBC donor bike. The Blue bike was about 90% complete, but in VERY rough condition. Biggest issues was a mangled wiring harness. The RD frame (far right in picture) was purchased around the same time and has a perfect harness. So today I'm swapping the good harness over. The engine is out of the bike and will be rebuilt. The goal is to get the bike running and safe to ride while keeping the original "patina"... and hoping to keep total investment to around $500.

The last bike is my '75 KT250 trials bike. Few people know that Kawasaki made trials bikes for 2 years in the mid-70s. This bike is all original and I've competed in a few AHRMA trials events on it. More recently its been sitting for a few years with a bad float in the carb. Last week I replaced the float and bike runs perfect again!

Okay, so that how a few of my bikes currently sit (and are being worked on).

[IMG]20200411_191118 by andbike, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]20200418_123850 by andbike, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]91910764_10158268446014468_6647928428618055680_o by andbike, on Flickr[/IMG]
make that thing forkless is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived make that thing forkless!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2020, 02:41 AM   #3478
NoodlesGSXR
Noobie
NoodlesGSXR is a NOOB

Quote:
I'm trying to clean up the wiring, correct some undersized factory wiring, and start the bike after each change. The bike wouldn't start. Took me 2 weeks to backtrack the changes and finally determine the fuel pump died.
Fuel pumps suck!
NoodlesGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-27-2020, 02:47 AM   #3479
NoodlesGSXR
Noobie
NoodlesGSXR is a NOOB

NoodlesGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived NoodlesGSXR!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-06-2020, 07:33 PM   #3480
Spacecataz
GURU
Fighterer
Spacecataz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:49 PM
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Spacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to beholdSpacecataz is a splendid one to behold

Havent posted in a while but this is what I got going on
Spacecataz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Spacecataz!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics