the FUCK YOU thread - Page 487 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-17-2020, 03:10 AM   #4861
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:31 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Thise cressidas are soooo fucking hot. Theres one for sale here, i think at 3.5

Also Mason, define fat. Some people soncider fat everything above skin and bones+need fake tits.

Its all about proportion. Plus size models are hot

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-17-2020, 12:30 PM   #4862
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:31 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post

That's what she started as, 50's pinup looking chick for the first 8 months of knowing her, then it just went downhill from there. I don't even want to know what she weighs now, but, it's revolting to say the least. I've damn near begged her to make some sort of healthy changes, but, that apparently fell upon deaf ears as she does literally nothing, abandons every diet or exercise regiment she tries, and continuously drinks... after this long, I know she'll never change. Sucks to suck.

I'm 6'2" and athletic, so the worse she got, the more it irked me that she was just letting herself go. I'm not at all a bad looking guy, in fact, I was out of her league when we got together so it's even more mesmerizing that she wouldn't try to do better for herself.

Her mom got drunk and flipped out on me (like the ex has been doing for years when she's drunk) while visiting a few months ago, and that in and of itself was a huge indicator that this shit is going to be a life long behavior pattern. Fuck me for even getting involved in this train wreck of a situation. I sure know how to pick 'em though, or, 99% of women are just completely fucking nuts. I don't even know anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-17-2020, 12:53 PM   #4863
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Thise cressidas are soooo fucking hot. Theres one for sale here, i think at 3.5

Also Mason, define fat. Some people soncider fat everything above skin and bones+need fake tits.

Plus size is gross. If there are rolls, or cottage cheese thighs, or any of that shit, I'm out. Skin and bones is gross too. Chicken legs with no ass or no curvature to the hamstrings is a no-go for me.
55-60kg or so, with muscle tone. Outside of that they're all yours lol.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-17-2020, 01:00 PM   #4864
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

PROPORTIONS...

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-17-2020, 01:18 PM   #4865
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:31 PM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Sure, but there's more to it than that.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-24-2020, 12:16 AM   #4866
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:31 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

My nicety didn't have any effect (big fucking surprise there) and everything I did to be civil failed to tip the scales. More booze, another fight, and she's out, the custody agreement seems to work when her work schedule requires her participation, and I've spent time around a few of the old biker friends, saw my brother (TocTuning) a bit, and started putting miles on my BMW 528i, 245,000 mile shit heap it is, isn't so bad. Shit ain't so bad I guess. Lonely nights not having my kid in the house, but, whatever, I've got my big goon of a shop/truck/junkyard dog I got for my birthday a year and a half ago, and I've got my projects and kid, so, things are alright. It's all I need.

So the fuck you is to me. Had my head so far into a 350ci helping a buddy installing a 671 blower on it in his 68 stepside, while driving over to the exe's place, on the way stopping for Tylenol for the (first time ever) sick kid, that is also teething (ugh at least they are all coming in early, all at once), I was leaving the ATM on my way to the drug store, and rammed into a concrete and steel traffic bollard! Just fucking dead stopped the service box on my truck into this thing, got the cab real good too! I was in granny low just off the clutch when my absent minded self, absolutely dead stopped my work truck into a post. I take some serious pride in my driving skill with anything on wheels, so to just cut the wheel and ram the service box of my 1 ton into a bollard makes me feel sorta stupid and absent minded. Fuck you to me, distracted driving is as dangerous, if not more, than drunk driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-04-2020, 01:31 PM   #4867
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:31 PM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 23 Times in 20 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Fuck you plumber who came to my house and fucking drilled through a 6mm cable. Also fuck you plumber who has made my waterfeed 4.8metes longer than it needed to me and for fucking up the less than 2 week old plasterboard.

Now need to now get a new 6mm feed put in which means that now the ceiling has to come down in the kitchen again.

Now need to get a blow torch to unsolder his handy work so I can fix the fucking plumbing myself.

Oh and did I mention that I'm not even in the UK at the moment and I'll be away for 3 weeks until I can even start to resolve this fuck up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200304-WA0004_1583346586635.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	107772  
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-04-2020, 01:46 PM   #4868
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

This just keeps getting better and better. They've taken the old (3 week old) wires and not rerouted them but have actually just taped them up and shoved them where ever.
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-06-2020, 11:44 PM   #4869
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

Do they speak english?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2020, 03:05 AM   #4870
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict

Quote:
Do they speak english?
Yup, was supposed to get a call back from their office yesterday and the day before.

If you look at the floor, you can see the grey water pipe. Instead of fitting a T-junction they've run it from one end of the kitchen to the other and haven't left any points for connecting things like the skink, washer, dishwasher ect.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200304-WA0001_1583568219865.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	107780  
This user High Fived JamesHambleton!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum