370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2020, 11:58 AM   #51
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:23 AM
Flip Offs: 29
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

setrab head cooler arrived, test fit of hose adaptors and placed onto main cooler top mount to see

how it will go.

seems to fit well, just got to figure how to mount the head cooler with vibration damping.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2020, 01:02 PM   #52
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

new boots fitted

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2020, 03:56 PM   #53
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

did some more work on the top shock mount, put the holes i wanted in to allow for some adjustment.

after playing around i think i will go with 3 or 4mm steel plates and weld them directly to the cross bars.

swing arm will be getting a bit more cleaning up done yet.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2020, 06:50 PM   #54
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

bit of a test fit of bits to see what she looks like and how she stands, fits me like a glove when i am sat on her, suspesion gives nicely

and will sit lower once engine is in.

not going to need the fork extenders, so they will be coming off.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-23-2020, 06:59 AM   #55
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

New lower tank knee grip made its way to Robinson's foundry all the way from Japan, now been dispatched to me**

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2020, 05:25 AM   #56
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

top rear shock mounts now in production from 6mm steel plate, will get welded directly to cross bars under rider seat/tank,
steering bearing plate and locking ring almost done, getting chem black coating.
Setrab main cooler arrived.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2020, 07:22 AM   #57
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370steve View Post
might just need to get the ohlins caliper mounting faces machined down by 2-3mm as the pads are sat a tad high for my liking, ones in the caliper in pic is

the Brembo z04 pads, the SBS and EBC pads fit slightly worse!!!

but altogether it looks well

upon further investigation it would seem that Ohlins for some reason known only to themselves, incorporated the 5mm caliper spacers into the caliper mount, so on Brembo's site it says their race calipers wont fit without removal of metal from either the calipers or caliper mounts!! so i will be going ahead with my first plan and getting 5mm removed from the caliper seats, then i can get spacers to make the caliper sit*where i want.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2020, 10:09 AM   #58
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

latest bunch of swag to turn up at my door, some of it rare as hens teeth*​​​​​​​

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2020, 06:45 AM   #59
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

message from Warp Speed Racing, block has been dispatched, should be here some time this week

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2020, 02:42 PM   #60
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

today i came up with a cunning plan, had the idea of swapping some of the rearset fixings around to see if i could get a better fit

on the frame, when i got the bits swapped over i found that i was going to have rearset/master cylinder to swing arm clearance problems, so it

was back to stock, play around with placement, and end up with a working but slightly less cunning plan.

tonight i will attempt a test fit to see if i like the foot placement where i have plans to fit them.*

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads