titans project skip build - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > titans project skip build

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-08-2019, 11:28 AM   #21
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:31 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: titans project skip build

That's the frame all one now. Just need to make a few more gussets. Not the prettiest of welds but it ain't going nowhere.

Note to self... Think through the process and welding things together first. Makes it difficult if you just weld it up with out thinking

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-13-2019, 02:10 PM   #22
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Nothing exciting happening. Cleaning up the cases and getting them ready for paint.

Also working out next move on the frame

Quote:
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-14-2019, 03:58 PM   #23
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

More cleaning and prep. should be ready for painting next week.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2019, 03:52 PM   #24
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

All wrapped up, may get them painted and baked tonight.. why put off till tomorrow what can be done today

And all that

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-15-2019, 05:22 PM   #25
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Well that's another job done. Now need to get a gasket set and the rebuild can start.

Still need to dig out the rest of the engine bits to get cleaned and painted too.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2019, 02:16 PM   #26
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

So started the engine build today, maneged to strip a bolt in the gear selector, got a replacement luckily from a local place. Then I couldn't remove this bearing, wrecked the one in it originally and this one just fell apart so now waiting for one to turn up as nowhere local has one. And finally the oil pump bolts won't come out of the old engine waiting on a mate coming round with a better impact to give it ago.

Overall not a great day.

But the paint new engine is looking amazing all painted up

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-23-2019, 09:49 AM   #27
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Had to get the engine and frame swapped over so the bike is on the lift and the engine on my bench so figured it was time for a quick throw together make sure it's all looking about right. Going to be a tall bike for my 5'8" build

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-24-2019, 09:13 AM   #28
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Small job today before I get on the festive spirit or spirits. Cleaned up the front end of the frame as I need the space, then I replaced the steering stop with a wider one to use the mounts on the lower triple, also allows me to attach the steering stabilizer. Still not sure it's all in the right place but that can wait now till I sneak off tomorrow and hide in the garage.

Have a good evening all and a merry Christmas

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2019, 02:06 PM   #29
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Bit more work on the front end today.

First I found the brackets I made for the light unit before, then cut the top mount off. These will be welded to the top yoke in the future

Then I made a cardboard temple for the Speedo

Also welded up some of the subframe. Will need a bit of a clean up once it's all stripped down and few bits left to weld. Wasn't my best welding

Lastly as I now need to weld some ally figured I may as well give it ago
Lost more practice needed before I actually weld anything up on the bike I think, I can only just pass my steal welding off as welding

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-26-2019, 02:09 PM   #30
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Apologies for the side ways photos for some me reason Tapatalk uploads them randomly, they are the right way up on my phone

Quote:
H Designs

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads