Titans XSR900 project my wife is going to kill me - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2019 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Titans XSR900 project my wife is going to kill me

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-26-2019, 10:38 AM   #21
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:36 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Titans XSR900 project my wife is going to kill me

Forget to say.

You may notice a template for a radiator cover. Probably going to out source this as I just don't fancy sitting drilling 100's of holes. Been there done that

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2019, 12:09 PM   #22
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Light finished up, just needs a little filler before paint. Much better than the previous attempts

Today I knocked up a couple of brake line stays. Not the prettiest, but does the trick of keeping them out of harm's way. Next up is the radiator grill.

Quote:
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2019, 05:19 PM   #23
RS_Raz
Dickhead
Senior Fighterer
RS_Raz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:36 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Sorry if I missed it but what is the 'H' for? Haverfordwest?

Striving to remain dynamic in an ever-evolving environment and shit like that.
RS_Raz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-27-2019, 05:27 PM   #24
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
Sorry if I missed it but what is the 'H' for? Haverfordwest?
that's a bit random lol and a bit far west

its the H off my hooligan tattoo on the back of my neck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HOOLIGAN-ROUND.gif
Views:	27
Size:	223.3 KB
ID:	103790

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-28-2019, 06:50 PM   #25
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Easy night tonight. Gave my mate a paper template he gave me these a couple of hours later. They need some slight adjustment but should looks good.
They are the rear pegs blanking plates.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-29-2019, 12:38 PM   #26
RS_Raz
Dickhead
Senior Fighterer
RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

That's pretty cool. If I had passenger pegs to delete, I'd totally be stealing that idea

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-03-2019, 06:18 PM   #27
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Made a smaller chain guard Last night.

now everything just needs painting I suppose.

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2019, 02:24 PM   #28
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Painting is so time wasting but needs doing

Also got the final design for the rear pegs blanking plates.

Now what tube do I use for a rear reservoir delete ???

Quote:
H Designs

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2019, 03:34 PM   #29
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:36 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Big props for incorporating your tattoo design into the build.

Very well done. Looks fucking cool and original.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2019, 04:58 PM   #30
RS_Raz
Dickhead
Senior Fighterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Now what tube do I use for a rear reservoir delete ???
Tygon. Google which type tho coz I can't remember. They make different hoses for different applications.

This user High Fived RS_Raz!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Threads