the FUCK YOU thread - Page 375 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2017, 11:49 AM   #3741
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:50 PM
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
I was talking to my neighbor yesterday about the dog shit. Came out this morning and saw this...

Attachment 96890
So he put his own camera on YOUR property? If that's the case, you just scored some free tech. Do a reset on it and put it to use somewhere. Or just put on some steeltoes and NFL punt that fucker in some random direction (preferebly the street where it lands on concrete and gets hit by a car)
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2017, 12:02 PM   #3742
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:50 PM
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
7.?
7. reply email - "send me my shit or cancel my order"
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2017, 12:20 PM   #3743
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
This Cherokee wasn't too bad to work on. It's not like the old school inline sizes with access panels for the lifters, so you've got to pull the head vs just popping the rocker cover. That's the only part that really sucked, but I had it stripped down to just the long block in a couple hours.

I'm a Japanese/Euro mechanic, so whenever I get roped into working on American vehicles I boil over with anger far too fast dealing with bouncing between metric and standard sizes, layers upon layers of poorly arranged peripheral equipment, and so many piss poor part designs. Seriously? Who designed these things and signed off on them being ready for production? Did the management, design, assembly, and testing paperwork get delivered to each department via poorly trained carrier pigeon? How did they look at something so clearly backward and fucked up as some of the stuff is, and just say, "Yup, that's fine". The only time an intake manifold should have to come off is when you need to remove the head or injectors.... not just to do a tune up. Thanks Chrysler.

The neighbor wanted me to do the work with his tools, in his driveway, in the middle of a week that had a forecast of 90+ degree's all week long (75 is a heat wave here in Wisconsin if it's not July and August) and he offered to pay me half of what book time says it takes. I told him what the cost of labor is and he chuffed at my request for proper pay, so I told him for $150 I would rather do the aforementioned activity with tooth picks.

Fuck you stress, it has taken so long, but, I finally get a vacation (it's been something like 7 years since I've gotten away for a bit), taking the stunt bike, the truck, a tent, and heading up to the Lake Superior coast, way up on the UP's northern most point, NASA used it as a rocket launch site back in the late 60's, early 70's so there is dirt roads all over the place. Figure a bike with a sub and stunt cage along with some dirtbike bars and a tractable 650 twin should be an ideal mount for such a weekend. Between exploring the back country on a street bike with street tires, and riding long wheelies on the coastal roads, the drive back should be sore and dirty, wishing for a hot meal and a memory foam mattress for my aching body, but, I think it'll chill out my mood quite a bit and lead into a winter that isn't filled with nearly the level of tension and frustration the last few years have brought.

If you have never been somewhere as desolate and northern as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, namely the Copper Harbor area during the summer at night, you have no idea how breath taking the night sky can be. Between the stars, and the aurora (if you get lucky enough), there is little in this world that compares to it. Not a surprise that NASA used the place as a rocket testing facility, nor is it a surprise to find out how little known such a glorious place can be. Truly bucket list level scenery, and an experience that everyone with a little intelligence and passion for NASA's effort to put men places they had never been before, should visit in their lifetime.

Funny that as time goes on, and I stick around CF, I find myself divulging information that paints me as anything but the roughneck hooligan everyone see's me as. Even people that have known me for nearly 10 years have lately been finding out I'm far from the idiot drunk I appear to be. Through my teens, into my 20's, I realized that there isn't much reason to discuss physics, aerospace, geology, horticulture, psychiatry, artistry, language, culture, or even metallurgy among many many other topics of interest... if 90% of the world around you is just happy as a clam with the meager intelligence that public school, or a heavily regulated college curriculum requires. It was frustrating, and then sad, that through my life, more and more, I have to go back and give a dictionary description of a word I used to describe something so it's dumbed down enough for my peers to understand.

I've always felt that today is uncertain, and tomorrow is never promised. Life is far too short to go through it being stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2017, 12:27 PM   #3744
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
If you have never been somewhere as desolate and northern as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, namely the Copper Harbor area during the summer at night, you have no idea how breath taking the night sky can be. Between the stars, and the aurora (if you get lucky enough), there is little in this world that compares to it. Not a surprise that NASA used the place as a rocket testing facility, nor is it a surprise to find out how little known such a glorious place can be. Truly bucket list level scenery, and an experience that everyone with a little intelligence and passion for NASA's effort to put men places they had never been before, should visit in their lifetime.

We used to head up there and snowmobile all the time back in the days when I actually tolerated snow. Absolutely breathtaking scenery and a great chance to get away.

The Lac Le Belle area down by Mt Bohemia is cool too. There's no bridge to cross the inlet (or there didn't use to be 10 years ago ) but you can ride to 3 different sides of the inland lake there too

And Mandan Rd off of hwy 41. I'll say nothing more
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2017, 04:33 PM   #3745
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
We used to head up there and snowmobile all the time back in the days when I actually tolerated snow. Absolutely breathtaking scenery and a great chance to get away.

The Lac Le Belle area down by Mt Bohemia is cool too. There's no bridge to cross the inlet (or there didn't use to be 10 years ago ) but you can ride to 3 different sides of the inland lake there too

And Mandan Rd off of hwy 41. I'll say nothing more

And the menu on the start section of my computer says, "start google earth", and I click with a quickness to put even more push pins into the places locally that I need to see. Funny that I somehow missed these incredible sights while streaking past on one wheel or four, chasing apexes at great speeds over the years.

Age really does slow you down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2017, 07:40 PM   #3746
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
I'm a Japanese/Euro mechanic, so whenever I get roped into working on American vehicles I boil over with anger far too fast dealing with bouncing between metric and standard sizes....
It's bugs me too, but for different reasons. It's just a reminder of two worlds colliding.

American vehicles were built and designed using the Imperial system, and everything was fine. Then we started importing things from foreign vendors, decades later, that were built and designed using the metric system.

Just as an example, when the small block Chevy was introduced in 1955 (as a 265 cu.in.) I doubt GM had any clue it would eventually grow in to 400 cu.in. and end up with electronic fuel injection....let alone the idea that it would end up still being installed in vehicles with, for lack of a better term, metric chassis' almost half a century later. With the success of the venerable small block, the reliability of GM's Hydromatic transmissions and the basically failure proof third members they were using...there's not much sense in retooling and redesigning those units over to use metric fasteners.

Not to mention the thousands of mechanics with toolboxes set up to work on the Imperial system, and all the Harvey Homeowners set up to do the same ( back when people actually maintained their own shit.). You're talking about an entire society that would need to retool, pretty much, everything in their world. No point. Just supplement your existing tools with a few metric bits to handle the odd modern caliper you stumble across and keep on jiving on.

BTW, we American's got this Imperial stuff from the Brits. You guys started the Industrial Revolution with the Imperial System. Not our fault you fuckers sold out and left us hanging.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2017, 08:50 PM   #3747
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:50 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

The imperial system is fucking stupid. Not a single thing about it makes sense logically, it's all arbitrary bullshit.
Why is 32° where water freezes at? Why are there 12 inches in a foot and 3 feet in a yard and 5280ft in a mile? Why do we use FRACTIONS of all things to go smaller than an inch?
Basically everything ever in the history of humanity is built upon base 10 mathematics. Except for the imperial system, because it's stupid.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2017, 10:13 PM   #3748
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post

BTW, we American's got this Imperial stuff from the Brits. You guys started the Industrial Revolution with the Imperial System. Not our fault you fuckers sold out and left us hanging.
On behalf of tha UK and all who live there I am sooooo sorry Eric , but justice was met in our machine shop where I apprenticed( owned by an USA company 'NGL' ) our prints came to us in both metric and FOOKIN IMPERIAL mixed and matched LOL imagine tha O/D in metric and tha I/D in imperial ha ha with pretty tite tolerances + we didn't have digital mics and calipers and all our air gauge boxes was imperial so it was conversion city most of tha time.
I moved here and not much changed it was just reversed

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2017, 10:31 PM   #3749
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
Basically everything ever in the history of humanity is built upon base 10 mathematics. Except for the imperial system, because it's stupid.

You can measure in tenths of an inch if you want. Or thousandths,hundredths,etc. Or you can use fractions if it's easier. Just use whichever measuring device is efficient for the task at hand.

Yay for versatility.

One type of measurement I never learned was microns. Is that metric?

I still haven't ever run across a machine with metric graduations. I reckon they exist, though.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2017, 10:58 PM   #3750
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:50 PM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

I can set my HAAS to metric. It's in the settings menu.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived mcantar!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum