the FUCK YOU thread - Page 480 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-11-2019, 09:47 AM   #4791
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:29 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
I hope cancer gets cancer and dies

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived XxGRYMMxX!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-21-2019, 03:06 PM   #4792
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:29 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck "friends"... Hey we`re headed to your town wanna hit the bar for a pint? Fuck yea gimme an hour to get the kids to bed. 50mins in gotta let the phone ring forever to even get picked up, yeeea we`re in the next city we got bored of waiting... WTF man counting travel times you were there for like 15min?! Fuck em too tired to go anywhere anyway but would have liked a nice hot sauna, too late to crank it up now...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-23-2019, 10:16 AM   #4793
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I have gotten stopped with my loaded 30 round mag mini draco just sitting on my dash, and all the cop did was chuckle. for years I used to carry my glock on my dash, no one ever seemed to care. walked around my neighborhood, some amount of crime even though it's an affluent area, open carrying my little guy, never had an issue. very liberal area. In open carry states you are not required to do shit, except be visible.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-25-2019, 12:30 PM   #4794
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Big fuck you to the dick who did this with my car and drove away like nothing happened. TBH that big wheel of mine saved car from more carnage.

I may have a clue who did this,but not 100% sure nowAttachment 105996
Attached Images

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2019, 12:31 PM   #4795
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:29 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Winter is mere months away, at most. Perfect time to finish up the last few things around the shop/property and get my projects in order for the "heating the shop so I don't die working on my shit" weather to be more bearable. Well, as my life has it, if I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. Last night (more like 5am), I hear a loud crash, breaking glass, then silence, it shook the house! I jumped out of bed thinking the cats had knocked over something heavy and fragile, looked around and found nothing out of place. Figuring I could take a piss and take a few drags off a smoke before getting a few more hours of sleep, I sat in the bathroom and heard approaching sirens, then flashing emergency lights, and then they all stopped at MY house... I ran out to the kitchen and looked out to see a little white car underneath the back end of my work truck... my beloved Detroit diesel rig.

I went outside to present all my info (vehicle registration, my ID card, etc.) and chatted with the officer on scene that didn't look busy. An Uber driver apparently came up the road, looked away for long enough to drift over into the parking lane, and without even touching the brakes, smashed into the back of my work truck. The thing is a total loss, driver rear suspension is mangled beyond repair, frame is twisted to fuck, bed, cab, bumpers, etc. are all bent, dented, or damaged in one way or another. To top that off? It pushed the truck into the back of my daily driven car! So not only is the rear completely fucked on the truck, the front is destroyed from smashing up my daily driver! Not that my winter beater was a "nice" car to begin with... but, come on. When it rains it pours.

Fuck you to the process of getting this guys insurance (he was fully covered thankfully) to pay for the value of my truck (thankfully I have recent pictures of how nice it was as well, despite its age) because it will undoubtedly be next year by the time all is said and done and I find a suitable diesel replacement, travel to get it, and drive it home from whatever southern state I have to retrieve it from. Maybe I should just buy a semi tractor to put out there on the street. Let people hit an old 'pete farm rig, or, a screamin' jimmy cabover from the 70's. My nearly 8,000lb diesel truck was like hitting a brick wall though, so, bigger and better is up next as a replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2019, 12:41 PM   #4796
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:29 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

what kinda truck was this?

I'm impressed that a car hit it hard enough to fuck it up that bad, unless it was all rust

I'm still pissed off about the guy who ran a red light and I T boned in my 73 C20. Hit him hard enough to break both his windows. He claimed that he entered on green, I didn't have video etc, so I got fucked. At least my shit is still driveable though.

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Junkie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-27-2019, 02:31 PM   #4797
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Damn Rat you're probly the only person I know that has WORSE luck than me...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-29-2019, 11:49 PM   #4798
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Holy shit, that is brutal. Both Rat's story and Junkie's!

Damn, fellas.
shinyribs is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-30-2019, 03:36 PM   #4799
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:29 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
what kinda truck was this?

I'm impressed that a car hit it hard enough to fuck it up that bad, unless it was all rust

I'm still pissed off about the guy who ran a red light and I T boned in my 73 C20. Hit him hard enough to break both his windows. He claimed that he entered on green, I didn't have video etc, so I got fucked. At least my shit is still driveable though.

Not trying to get off on a tangent here, but, it was a relatively rust free '96 Chevrolet K2500, 6.5 turbo diesel that ran excellent, freshly installed 4L80E transmission, was just about to buy a set of drive tires for it, and get my '67 C30 into the shop for the winter so I could park the diesel rig off the street. I tow cars/bikes, haul shit, grind out the miles transporting bikes and parts, it was, before it got hit, a fantastic example of a work horse. 99% of the dumb fucks that talk shit about the 6.5 trucks base it on the 6.2's, or, seem to think that stacking them next to a Cummins engine and demanding the same performance and maintenance routine is a fair comparison. For my light duty purposes, the 6.5 was a great, affordable platform. Being I do all my own maintenance it never bothered me that it may demand more than other rigs, as long as it did its job when I needed it to. I'm really, really bummed out about it.

Both the police officers and I agreed that the guy that hit my truck must have been going somewhere between 40-50mph to cause as much damage as he did. His car was so far under my truck that it buckled the leaf spring and pushed the axle forward due to it bending the leaf spring shackle and mount forward. I just don't understand how the guy could be going so damn fast. I'm as upset about that, as I am about him hitting my truck.

Funny enough, the same thing happened to my neighbors truck from someone going about 40-50mph (it's all 25mph zone around my house too!) and I happened to be in my living room when it happened, so I saw first hand how fast the guy was going right before impact, and he was flying, so, I imagine the similarity in damage and car/truck size, would constitute a speed similar in my circumstance, to my neighbors unfortunate loss of his Nissan Titan a few years back.

Uber driver's car wedged under my truck...

My stupid beater car stacked on top of the front of my truck... it even dented the damn hood it was up so high. There was a solid 3 foot gap between my car and truck before this happened too. The guy was hauling ass and never touched the brakes.

*Edit*

For the car savvy, yes, that is a side exit (dual ) and Mustang GT wheels on a V6 Ford Contour. The stupid teenager in me will never die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived RatFighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-30-2019, 03:48 PM   #4800
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:29 PM
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

yeah, mine is a '73 C20 that I don't think had ever been in a crash. had some small dings, and plenty of surface rust, but was pretty damn straight overall. I don't imagine many work trucks are as straight as it was.

of course I'd put 4 new Bilstein shocks on it in the previous month too. that's just how it works.

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Junkie!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum