Eeeeeeeeee FE - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Eeeeeeeeee FE

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-03-2019, 05:12 AM   #21
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:34 AM
Flip Offs: 20
Flipped Off 34 Times in 7 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Eeeeeeeeee FE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
I've got a zx10rr rear shock if you want to see if it'll fit for now
Thanks for the offer, wait till i have the swing arm in the frame

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-04-2019, 03:02 PM   #22
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

phoned DVLA this afternoon for a laugh, was told that i need the following forms/documents

to get a registration

1) V55/5 registration application document............easy

2) copy of my driving licence (identity)...........easy

3) 55 registration fee............sorted

4) french*log book............got

and an MOT *...............FFS!!!!!!!!

haha there is always a hoop to jump through, so i will find an engine to fit, then "daylight" MOT, with no lights, no speedo, no nothing that isnt needed lol

see how that goes down.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-07-2019, 04:30 PM   #23
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

have now got a proper TLR wheel spindle, also purchased a GSX1100 swing arm spindle, and have been given a side stand, so might be able

to have a play with swing arm and wheel fitment when the swing arm spindle arrives.*

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2019, 02:59 PM   #24
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

whist down at Pro Kustom Paint dropping of my GS bits for tuch up, i had a word with Arnie about possible

ideas for the EFE, we have come up with an idea, he is going to knock up a test*piece for my viewing

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2019, 04:29 AM   #25
RS_Raz
Chief Bodger
Senior Fighterer
RS_Raz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!RS_Raz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Oh come on. Definitely need more info on that.

Striving to remain dynamic in an ever-evolving environment and shit like that.
RS_Raz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2019, 04:52 AM   #26
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
Oh come on. Definitely need more info on that.
once i have conformation that it is going to work I will show tell

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
These people High Fived 370steve!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2019, 02:26 PM   #27
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Had a play around with fitting the swing arm and wheel to get a feel for how it is likely to look.

seems that with the wheel ruffly placed centrally, the sprocket has lots of room for chain to frame clearance.

might have to put some fillets into the sub frame down tubes for swing arm clearance, but not a big deal.

think somewhere between these two should work.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2019, 06:18 AM   #28
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

as of this moment, I am looking to do the following to the bike as and when i have time/cash/motivation/energy/friends/luck/................

1) nice shock unit (with hydraulic preload/length adjustment)

2) CBR1000RR front end

3) brace frame

4) full motogadget fitment

5) racefit Legends system and twin fuel filler

6) Bandit 12 motor

7) RS38 carbs

8) Special 1 off paint.....................

thats enough day dreaming for now, promised my girlfriend that it was going to be a slow gathering of bits, for a slow build to start in two years, when i retire

from work (for the second time!!! )

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2019, 07:29 AM   #29
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

and she believed you ?
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2019, 07:34 AM   #30
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
and she believed you ?
Haha i think she knows me too well

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes