Newb here... I mean... after so long I am - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)

New Member Introductions (For Noobs!) Are you new here? Just want to say hi? This is a great place to introduce yourself or ask beginner questions.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Newb here... I mean... after so long I am

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2019, 09:28 PM   #1
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:06 AM
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Newb here... I mean... after so long I am

My name's Ahks (or Mike) and I'm a projectaholic. Primarily since it looks like I'm severely ADD/ADHD. 3 concurrent home projects and 7 hobby projects? All of which have been put off for too long...

Long story short. Confluence of events and I got a hair up my ass to DW on a bike I haven't touched in years... And to drop by and say hi

So HI!

I took apart a set of gen1 busa forks that are destined for my Triple

Pretty sure there was some loctite on one from a previous owner and that was why I couldn't get em apart when I touched them last a few years ago...

Now to dig through my email and see if I ever actually ordered the seals and dust caps or if I flaked.
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ahks!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-12-2019, 11:26 PM   #2
Stephen_ver4.0
Skunk Fighter
CF Addict
Stephen_ver4.0's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:06 AM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 29 Times in 18 Posts
Stephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to all
Default Re: Newb here... I mean... after so long I am

There is something special about forks.

----
Stephen
2018 Build: http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=135706
Get a Lithium Pack @ MotoTrackSide.com http://mototrackside.com

Face this Book: facebook here
Stephen_ver4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2019, 12:01 AM   #3
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Wow, Ahks is back! How ya been man?
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2019, 11:12 AM   #4
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:06 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Good! Make it ridable for Fall MWFF!
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-13-2019, 02:36 PM   #5
Ahks
Feckin Eejit!

Ahks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 24 Times in 22 Posts
Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ahks is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Wow, Ahks is back! How ya been man?

Been good dude. Just learning how to actually be an adult in my late 30s. Luckily we didn't have any kids for me to ruin by being a flakey manchild for so long. Worked on advancing my career a bit. Been in a job that's a pretty neat place to work for that's only a 15 minute commute. How you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
Good! Make it ridable for Fall MWFF!

That might be possible. The household projects are more of a priority though. So I'll have to look at what I'll be doing to sit on the thing and have a tail light still. If I can work through all that for free or very cheap, and minimal time investment, it's possible. MrsAhks is going back to school so money will be tight until we get our savings back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ahks!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > New Member Introductions (For Noobs!)