what do u think of my project Jaybuilt XJ500T - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > what do u think of my project Jaybuilt XJ500T

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2008, 08:20 AM   #1
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:24 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default what do u think of my project Jaybuilt XJ500T

THE MOTOR IS A 500 cc KAWASAKI TRIPLE .THE FRONT AND REAR ARE ZX9 AND THE REST IS JAYBUILT .THE FRAME IS 1.250 MOLY THIN WALL AND WITH THE ALUM MOTOR /SWINGARM CONECTOR ATTACHED IT WEIGHTS 22 POUNDS. THE BIKE AS IT SITS IS 310POUNDS . ONE THING THAT WAS IMPORTANT WAS THAT IT HAS A VARY LOW PART COUNT .I BUILT A MOTOR STAND THAT HOLDS THE ENGINE WITH 1 BOLT AND SLIDES UNDER THE BIKE YOU REMOVE THE 2 BOLTS FROM TANK ,THE FUEL LINE ,THE CHAIN, 4 MOTOR BOLTS, THE EXAUST BOLTS ,SLIDE THROTLE AND CLUTCH OFF UNPLUG HARNESS AND PULL BIKE AWAY IT TAKES ABOUT 30 MIN TO SWAP THE ENGINE FROM A 500 TO A750 OR WHATEVER. THE MOTOR STAND ALSO CAN HOLD ALL THE IGN COMPONENTS SO YOU CAN RUN THE ENGINE ON THE STAND . YOU CAN DO A COMPLEET REBUILD ON THE STAND AS WELL.THE BIKE CAN BE COMPLEETLY APART IN 1 HR AND THEIR IS MABY 20 BOLTS TOTAL .I USE A GOKART FUEL PUMP that WORKS OFF IMPULCE FROM CRANK CASE. I HAVE A FUEL SPONGE IN TANK SO IT DOSENT SLOSH .THE THING IS ABOUT AS EASY TO RIDE FAST AS YOU CAN IMAGIN. YOU FEAL TOTALY IN CONTROL .IT JUST DOES WHAT YOU WANT IT TOO .
[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	088.jpg
Views:	2251
Size:	521.5 KB
ID:	5783

Click image for larger version

Name:	081.jpg
Views:	2874
Size:	514.6 KB
ID:	5784

Name:	087.jpg
Views:	1941
Size:	506.6 KB
ID:	5785[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	080.jpg
Views:	1488
Size:	502.5 KB
ID:	5802   Click image for larger version

Name:	086.jpg
Views:	1407
Size:	520.7 KB
ID:	6037  

Last edited by jaybuilt; 10-08-2008 at 04:49 AM. Reason: more pictures
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2008, 08:34 AM   #2
SV66650
Whomadethatmanagunner?

CF Pimp
SV66650's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:24 AM
Flip Offs: 11
Flipped Off 23 Times in 21 Posts
SV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to beholdSV66650 is a splendid one to behold
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: what do u think of my project

that thing is bad ass. I love almost everything about it. too bad the front end is so high up or I would put drag bars on that bitch.

SV66650 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
The Following User Says F-U to SV66650 For This Post:
Natan (09-30-2017)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2008, 08:34 AM   #3
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:24 AM
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

very nice, It's good to see somebody with skills do it their own way!
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Ruff!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2008, 08:39 AM   #4
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:24 PM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 93 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

SICK!
But...Where's the gas tank? and doesn't that fake tank you're leaning over get a little hot?
stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2008, 09:34 AM   #5
DougZ
All star !!!
DougZ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:24 AM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
DougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of light

Looks cool to me. Get some better shots too.

2003 Suzuki SV1000s
2010 Yamaha WR250R
DougZ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived DougZ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2008, 09:54 AM   #6
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

NICE!!! love it

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2008, 09:58 AM   #7
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntninja View Post
SICK!
But...Where's the gas tank? and doesn't that fake tank you're leaning over get a little hot?
I think the gas tank is in the belly pan!!

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2008, 11:27 AM   #8
borderpatrol
Fighter
borderpatrol's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 4 Times in 2 Posts
borderpatrol is a NOOB

that is the sweetest bike i have seen on here , i want ssome more info on it, is it a kawi triple?
borderpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived borderpatrol!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #9
themanoy666
I need a job
Noobie
themanoy666's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:24 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
themanoy666 is a NOOB

that thing is wild!!!

my site: themanoy667.multiply.com
themanoy666 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived themanoy666!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-07-2008, 12:25 PM   #10
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:24 AM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute

fuckin badass man

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived eZdoesit!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes