No matter who wins the buildoff - - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff

Streetfighter Buildoff All information and discussion about our yearly streetfighter buildoff goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > No matter who wins the buildoff -

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:01 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 27 Times in 23 Posts
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default No matter who wins the buildoff -

I just wanna say.... I wanna stick toes and fingers and earlobes and tongues and elboows all-up-inside of the bikes built by truck, catman, and fathead. Never leave them unattended in Michigan, unless you want to risk seeing what the naked ruckus rubdown scrotum shamwow shuffle looks like in person. Cause I'll do 'em. Right there at the curb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
i will negative rep you into a coma
The Ruckus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
mustangkiller
E=MC Vagina
mustangkiller's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 48 Times in 33 Posts
mustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant future
Default Re: No matter who wins the buildoff -

LMFAO!i spilled my water thanx alot asshole

Admitt nothing.
Deny everything.
Demand proof.

mustangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #3
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp
The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!The Ruckus is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangkiller View Post
LMFAO!i spilled my water thanx alot asshole
Hey, can I borrow your bike for a minute?

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
mustangkiller
E=MC Vagina
mustangkiller's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:01 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 48 Times in 33 Posts
mustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant futuremustangkiller has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ruckus View Post
Hey, can I borrow your bike for a minute?
sure just give her a wash when yer done.

Admitt nothing.
Deny everything.
Demand proof.

mustangkiller is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2009, 11:59 PM   #5
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:01 PM
Flip Offs: 498
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

your a dirty mother fucker ruck! i really like the bikes...but i think i'd rather ride them than stick my earlobes and toes in them...and noone wants to see the ruckus rubdown scrotum shamwow shuffle in person..ever!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2009, 12:01 AM   #6
mikey
Redneck Dumbass

mikey's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:01 PM
Flip Offs: 21
Flipped Off 36 Times in 32 Posts
mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!mikey is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Making a choice on those bikes was a VERY hard decision. All were class contenders.

Project: Moneypit

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfedd View Post
i would rather have "fear my ass" primer than "fuk my ass" purple
Quote:
Originally Posted by super View Post
you two fags need to give up the charade and go camping already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gaulke
When a shark appears in the area sea lions will leave the water immediately. Luckily there are no tigers on the shore waiting for him, or he wouldn't know what the fuck to do.
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2009, 12:02 AM   #7
catatonic
WTF is a motorcycle?
CF Pimp
catatonic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 78 Times in 73 Posts
catatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to allcatatonic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ruckus View Post
I just wanna say.... I wanna stick toes and fingers and earlobes and tongues and elboows all-up-inside of the bikes built by truck, catman, and fathead. Never leave them unattended in Michigan, unless you want to risk seeing what the naked ruckus rubdown scrotum shamwow shuffle looks like in person. Cause I'll do 'em. Right there at the curb
So you're like that car dude...
Wouldn't that be like automotive midget love?

The long lost CFer.
catatonic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2009, 12:46 AM   #8
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

shamwow shuffle ?!?!?!? wtf ?
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived CK 187!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2009, 02:08 AM   #9
The Ruckus
Captain Missing Sandwich

CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
your a dirty mother fucker ruck! i really like the bikes...but i think i'd rather ride them than stick my earlobes and toes in them...and noone wants to see the ruckus rubdown scrotum shamwow shuffle in person..ever!
IT does have a private, sexy beauty about it. Like an Enrique Eglasias moment, only with more moles and body hair.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-31-2009, 03:19 AM   #10
Noah
No-U-Turns Show
CF Pimp
Noah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:01 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 17 Times in 17 Posts
Noah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to all

Noah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff