do any of my fighter friends know abouy reverse mortges - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > do any of my fighter friends know abouy reverse mortges

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-16-2019, 03:37 PM   #1
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:32 PM
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default do any of my fighter friends know abouy reverse mortges

I need some advice guys
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2019, 01:35 AM   #2
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:32 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here
Default Re: do any of my fighter friends know abouy reverse mortges

Don't know much.
Homeowner has to be careful on the way payments are received.
Can disqualify the homeowner for medi-caid or other benefits based on income.
Payment is due in full if the homeowner dies, moves, or leaves for a year.
Fees are very high, compared to conventional loans. Fees rolled over to loan amount.
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-17-2019, 02:02 AM   #3
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:32 PM
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

it's the bank buying your property, and betting it will appreciate to be more valuable than what they pay you for it, but you still live their till you die or sell. tons of variables, do a shitload of reading. if you can't figure it out, hire a good attorney (not one that is recommended to you, one that is verifiably excellent)
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived tldave!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-18-2019, 03:08 PM   #4
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:32 PM
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

well thanks guys that sounds like good advice so who's job is it to do these things your original lender ,a real-estate agent ,broker, bank ....who's door do I knock on first?
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post Yesterday, 12:34 AM   #5
hooligan998
Fighter
hooligan998's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
hooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to allhooligan998 is a name known to all

If you're not 62 or older, you're not eligible. Understand a "reverse mortgage" is a still a loan you have to pay in the end. If you have heirs you want to leave the house to, this is a bad way to go.

A good easy to understand article on reverse mortgages:

https://www.thebalance.com/what-is-a...ortgage-315699
hooligan998 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post Yesterday, 08:25 AM   #6
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

the reality is a reverse mortgage is still selling a property, and since most of the people getting them are old as fuck, they don't really like to splits hairs about the numbers, and can get fucked. I would be careful. Realistically the best people to speak to are people who do reverse mortgages. So, loan officers at the reverse mortgage depot? Just always talk to multiple people.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion