2020 Achievement - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2020 Achievement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2020, 04:23 AM   #1
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:52 AM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 18 Times in 15 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default 2020 Achievement

Instead of the "new years resolution" what do you want to achieve this year?

For me it's;
Improving my posture thanks @rex_saugerty for pointing it out,
Getting the VFR finished,
Rebuilding the cb500,
Change jobs in the summer and maybe get an apprenticeship
Get half of the garden finished and get turf put down
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JamesHambleton!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2020, 07:03 AM   #2
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:52 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 2020 Achievement

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
Instead of the "new years resolution" what do you want to achieve this year?

For me it's;
Improving my posture thanks @rex_saugerty for pointing it out,
Getting the VFR finished,
Rebuilding the cb500,
Change jobs in the summer and maybe get an apprenticeship
Get half of the garden finished and get turf put down
IIRC you had several vfr's

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2020, 01:22 PM   #3
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:52 PM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Get my weight down into the high 150's or low 160's and maintain it. I was 231 on Nov 29th. I'm at 205 now.
Run a sub 3 hour marathon in December (This will be tough!)
Get the 996 back up and running.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2020, 02:12 PM   #4
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:52 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I’d like to have two running (maybe not necessarily rideable) motorcycles this year. I figure that out of the 6 mostly complete bikes I own I should have more that can start and run than one (that needs its carbs cleaned). Of course, I’m not counting the 2 partial bikes.

Wouldn’t mind knocking down some debt I’ve built up from buying parts for above said non-running projects.

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2020, 02:27 PM   #5
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:52 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

look like new year revolutions to me
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2020, 06:56 PM   #6
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default 2020 Achievement

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
look like new year revolutions to me

Ok...maybe the last statement. Doh:

Later, Doug

‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2020, 07:15 PM   #7
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

finally get some education at the age of 38. Been relying on my good looks and charm for 21 yrs time to look forward. Hopefully signing up for a degree in automotive engineering in April.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
H Designs

2020 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2020, 07:35 PM   #8
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
finally get some education at the age of 38. Been relying on my good looks and charm for 21 yrs time to look forward. Hopefully signing up for a degree in automotive engineering in April.

That’s a great goal!

Later, Doug

‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
This user High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2020, 08:26 PM   #9
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:52 PM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 15 Times in 9 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Like Mike... get the weight down. Last year this time was at 315lbs. Got down to 275lbs by summer. Put some back on. Dry January. Made it to the 21st. last year... then the car accident happened. Was back up to 285 on 12/31... Its easy just limited calories and exercise. Have goal of 268lbs. by 3/1/20. I can still squat & bench my weight though

Happy New year everyone.

The best memories come from bad ideas done with best friends.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-03-2020, 11:13 PM   #10
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:52 PM
Flip Offs: 188
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I had bet my brother for the first sub 300 between us had a meal purchased by the other. He bought me a meal last trip home for beating him there. (280 was my lowest from 350 my highest.) I have gotten back up to 300 through lack of exercise, but have recently made another bet with him. First of me to 250 or him to 300 gets a free meal.

This year, I have already moved out of the shop I was renting in New Mexico and am planning on either finding a suitable location up in the Portland area or accepting the fact that I will be without the tools until I move to another state.

Next on my list is to sell the F150 (currently running with minor electrical issues) and purchase a Vstrom, dual sport or supermoto to play with.

Most of all: ride the fucking shit out of the SV650 and get to 6 digits on the (calculated) ODO.
Casper is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Casper!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion