Random thoughts... - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Random thoughts...

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 03:42 AM   #21
Kaos
SHOWUSYATITS

Kaos's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:29 AM
Flip Offs: 71
Flipped Off 59 Times in 47 Posts
Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Kaos is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Random thoughts...

Woot, sig worthy!

Random thought: The cat just took a shit and it stinks! I'ma brew up a nasty one and lock it in the toilet when I'm done. See how that fucker likes being dutched out with shit molecules!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybuilt
...i have siad it before do what you realy want and do it today above all have your share of fun causc you will damn shure have your share of the other.
CUSTOM FIGHTERS FOR LIFE!
Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Kaos!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 04:04 AM   #22
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:59 PM
Flip Offs: 26
Flipped Off 25 Times in 22 Posts
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of

And that was rep worthy... as soon as I can show you some more love Its on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
Fuck that. And FUCK YOU, you fuckin fuck... That is all.
999 Customs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived 999 Customs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #23
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:59 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Its gonnabe a

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 11:08 AM   #24
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

skittles and gobstopppers vage and titties tig ol bitties

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #25
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:59 PM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

i hate having a kickass dream but waking up before the good part. fuckin blows. you know you just cant fall back asleep and finish the dream. you fall asleep and have a shitty dream about being woken up in the middle of a kick ass dream

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 12:08 PM   #26
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp
999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of999 Customs has much to be proud of

Right... I was having a dream about this hot ass chick, just as we started to kiss, bam... I wake up to my dog lickin my nuts lol, j/k, but yEah, I fuckin hate that shit....

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-27-2010, 12:16 PM   #27
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

Even worse, you are getting all hot and heavy in a dream when you wake up and realize you are still in bed with the ol' lady... kicks the shit right out of you when you were dreaming about a hot, sexy, funny, and smart chick that has no interest in white guys at all so even if you ditch the old ball can chain you would never have a chance so you move on to some one else and they turn you down because they are scared of your abnormally large balls just to fall asleep again and dream about the first girl and get woken up again just as you are about to give her the facial from hell... FML

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 02:25 AM   #28
pubert
Person of interest
CF Addict
pubert's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
pubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to allpubert is a name known to all

Random thought...this is my 1000th post. I know it ain't much compared to some of you, but a grand is a grand.
pubert is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived pubert!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 04:10 AM   #29
999 Customs
Resident Shit Talker !
CF Pimp

My friends sister just said she doesn't suck dick because she is not...
1. Unattractive
2. fat

WELL... she is tattooed from arm to arm (which is normally hot), has hot pink hair currently (not bro hoe status either), and is about 60lbs over weight... Umm... yeah, I would not say she is an uggo, but far from sexy, and sort of fluffy in the mid section. I love tattoos on chicks, especially sleeves, and bright hair is a plus when done right, but she has done it all wrong, matter of fact, she could be the poster child for wrong...

Exhibit A... Hot chick with tattoos and fun hair..

Exhibit B. Wanna guess which one she is...

Quote:
These people High Fived 999 Customs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #30
VT420
fail-o-matic
CF Pimp
VT420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 620
Flipped Off 609 Times in 85 Posts
VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!VT420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

and who the fuck said a chick had to be unattractive and/or fat to suck cock? she just sounds like multi-level fail...

-Jeff

: putting the fight in fighter since always....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrich Nietzsche
Let man fear woman when she hateth; for man in his innermost soul is merely evil; woman, however, is mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Heinlein
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
VT420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived VT420!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion