just a small favor - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff

Streetfighter Buildoff All information and discussion about our yearly streetfighter buildoff goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > just a small favor

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2014, 05:47 PM   #11
catman
(cheers smiley goes here)

CF Pimp
catman's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:49 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 1st Place 
Default Re: just a small favor

I thought in the past it was blocked for that reason and you could only post in the discussion thread ?

Am I wrong AB ? Adam ?

Fear Knocked on the door, Faith answered , but noone was there ?

SAME SHIFT , DIFFERENT GEAR
catman is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2014, 05:50 PM   #12
catman

CF Pimp
catman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to beholdcatman is a splendid one to behold

ligit gripe
easy mistake to make
didn't sound like he was lashing out to me

soooooooooooooooooo back off

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2014, 06:18 PM   #13
Fate
GURU of da poo poo
Local Time: 02:49 PM
Flip Offs: 138
Flipped Off 106 Times in 61 Posts
Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
I thought in the past it was blocked for that reason and you could only post in the discussion thread ?

Am I wrong AB ? Adam ?
Dude, AB is long gone and Adam is away for a while.

Why do so many people embrace mediocrity instead of seeking excellence?
Fate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2014, 06:19 PM   #14
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:49 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post

Am I wrong AB ? Adam ?
It used to be that way, they can't get it to work anymore. Meh, I can deal with it and Eatabullet is pretty good at tidying up misplaced posts. For me the Build-off was one of the things I looked up to since I was a lurker, so I knew the rules but can totally understand how noobs and the occasional enthusiastic VIP just posts up without realising. I say: Take the compliment, flip 'em off and get on with DW.

Catman, that's a name from the past! Dunno if you missed a few things but AB isn't around much any more. Everyone is looking forward to Adam being back next year: http://adamfuckingfrantz.com/
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2014, 06:29 PM   #15
catman

CF Pimp

I don't mean to dirty this thread up but FUCK DAMN SHIT PISS !

I read his letter and I need to talk to him !

This user High Fived catman!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2014, 06:38 PM   #16
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:49 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 

Donna put a call out for messages recently, send something along:

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=81313
Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-13-2014, 01:11 PM   #17
diazarusmc
First Time Fighter
Fighter In Training
diazarusmc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:49 PM
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
diazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94yzf75fighter View Post
No not mad just drunk. I don't know about the app because it FUCKING SUCKS but no I just see cookie putting at the beginning of every post not to post in his build thread so I figured if there was a thread pointing it out people would pay more attention.

I like your r1 Diaz I dont get butt hurt on the internets just looking for the same respect we all give to each other. And this is me on sedatives otherwise I would I have been a dick to you personally but I figured it was a mistake and just wanted everyone to be aware.

Lastly thanks for the good comment its what keeps me motivated
Ah no worries brutha. Thanks for the compliment and keep updating that build thread. That shit is sick!
diazarusmc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff