Post a pic of how your bike currently sits. - Page 295 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Post a pic of how your bike currently sits.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-05-2016, 02:46 PM   #2941
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 08:08 PM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Post a pic of how your bike currently sits.

lol i really debated it

it really hides a ton of paint inperfections haha
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2016, 06:27 PM   #2942
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

ah sheitttt...still wanna do 2 more clear coats on the tank though

big thanks to fdup for the paint idea and rex for letting me bother the fuck outta him with my paint questions

and huge thanks to hrdy for the photoshop ideas which led to blue being my choice as well!
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived medimicated420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-06-2016, 06:53 PM   #2943
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:08 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by medimicated420 View Post
big thanks to fdup for the paint idea and rex for letting me bother the fuck outta him with my paint questions
Glad I could point you in the right direction, bike is looking great in that color!

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived F'dup!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-08-2016, 07:37 PM   #2944
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:08 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Finally rebuilt the 26's...put in a stage 3 Dynojet...
It runs once again, synchronized carbs and set timing... Cleaning out the tank and rebuilding petcock next.

Strokers outside the door waiting for a chance to smoke

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-18-2016, 01:37 PM   #2945
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict

These people High Fived medimicated420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-18-2016, 06:53 PM   #2946
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:08 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Fotm entry ?
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-18-2016, 10:34 PM   #2947
CruxGNZ
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 07:08 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
CruxGNZ is a splendid one to beholdCruxGNZ is a splendid one to beholdCruxGNZ is a splendid one to beholdCruxGNZ is a splendid one to beholdCruxGNZ is a splendid one to beholdCruxGNZ is a splendid one to beholdCruxGNZ is a splendid one to beholdCruxGNZ is a splendid one to beholdCruxGNZ is a splendid one to beholdCruxGNZ is a splendid one to beholdCruxGNZ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpony View Post
just got it back together and rolled it out in the driveway for some pics. Havnt ridden it yet since the latest upgrades.

Where did you get your exhaust coated? I sent everything off to powdercoating earlier in the year and completely forgot about the exhaust system. I did a satin finish on my stainless steel header, but forgot about the damn chrome on the link pipes and the front & end caps of the D&D mufflers. I don't want any chrome on this bike. So, this winter the exhaust comes off and I want to coat it all black. I'm just starting to look into different types of coatings. I really like how yours turned out. Nice bike! I really like those spoked wheels.

-Mat-
'98 Honda Superhawk
CruxGNZ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CruxGNZ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2016, 01:16 PM   #2948
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
Fotm entry ?
mayhaps in december, i have a few more things i want to do to her before that

plus, thatd require some cleaning on my part lol, and im really bad at that
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-19-2016, 01:21 PM   #2949
thaOrleanyte
Jarhead Supreme

thaOrleanyte's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:08 PM
Flip Offs: 699
Flipped Off 518 Times in 242 Posts
thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!thaOrleanyte is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

thaOrleanyte is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived thaOrleanyte!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-20-2016, 07:39 PM   #2950
Cyberboy109
Fighter In Training
Local Time: 01:08 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to allCyberboy109 is a name known to all

MY hyosung comet 125 2006, just started on the sub frame..mite shorten it.
any input is welcome unsure what tail unit would suit...maybe r1?
yes that is a old paddock stand I have recycled..still loads to do
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15128814_1918425088442436_6804403988886459648_o.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	90641   Click image for larger version

Name:	15168697_1917803618504583_3089706474106889027_o.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	90649  
Cyberboy109 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cyberboy109!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics