Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

NWFF 2013

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  twr3cks 
#1 ·
Well, it is that time of year again and I am making arrangements for another get together for North West Fighter Fest 2013.

Event will be held:
Sept 14-15 (maybe catch some cooler weather, but hopefully not rain)
Portland International Raceway
1940 N Victory Blvd
Portland, OR 97217

There will be OMRRA races on that day as well and admission to get into the event is $10 per day at the gate. I will be working on trying to get some things going to improve from the previous years.

Any questions/ ideas feel free to ask me here or in a PM.

Looking forward to seeing some old faces as well as some new faces this year.

#4 ·
Thanks, I will if I have any more questions. And if all goes well I might make it out for your FF like we talked about.

#6 ·
I regret to inform that this might not be a possible for me to do as my work is starting to take a turn in a different direction for the summer. I will be more busy it looks like and my scheduled days off are going to change and I will not have these days off to host this event. I really wanted this to take off for us here in the PNW. However if some one else would like to take over this planning then they have my consent.

#7 ·
Man we HAVE to do something! Ok what dates WILL work for you amigo? I could probably throw together a ride and BBQ. That wouldn't be too hard. Anyone else interested? I'm thinking simple:

1. Get together
2. Ride
3. Eat/drink doesn't have to be alcoholic if others are opposed
4. Pics!
5. Ride!

Let me know your thoughts amigos! I'm down like Charlie Brown!

#8 ·
I would love a get together. The only time that doesn't work for me is August 14-18. September might be the cooler time. But definitely wanted to meet up with people. That's kind off all it was last year, except with shirts. Haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.