PEOPLES CHOICE WINNERS! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2009 Streetfighter Buildoff

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > PEOPLES CHOICE WINNERS!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:11 PM
Flip Offs: 501
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default PEOPLES CHOICE WINNERS!

After a winter of work and a month of voting, the people's choice awards are in.

YOU have chosen!

3rd place, from Cincinnati Ohio, our 1st buildoff's winner, Catman with his Suzuki GSXR 750

2nd place, from Bumfuck Tennesee, first time build offer, Truckinduc with his Honda Superhawk VTR

and the WINNER of the People's Choice award, chosen by YOU, from Orovilee Washington....Fathead with his Honda CBR f3

Great work from everyone involved! Congrats on finishing your bikes and having something that you can be very fucking proud of! Can't wait to see these bikes in person soon!

Nick from www.Moto-Madness.com has been kind enough to donate a $75 gift certificate for the winner! There you go Fatty! get some goodies for your bike! CF will of course be sending out some schwagg for those involved!

Thanks for your participation everyone, and can't wait for next years, as I KNOW the competition is going to be intense!

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #2
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:11 PM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: PEOPLES CHOICE WINNERS!

Congrats fathead
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fslflint!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
Fathead_03
Flashburnt
CF Pimp
Fathead_03's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Flip Offs: 145
Flipped Off 35 Times in 30 Posts
Fathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud ofFathead_03 has much to be proud of

Hey thanks a lot guys. I initially just entered the buildoff so it would push me to finish my damn bike, keep it off the back burner. I want to say thanks to everyone who commented, harassed me, complimented me, pushed me, told me my shit sucked, and supported me. I also wanna say thanks to CF for putting this competition on, and moto-madness for the hookup.

And truckin, your bike fucking rocks my socks off. Hope you get to ride it soon.

Build Threads
2009 Winter Buildoff CBR Build Thread
After-Buildoff CBR Build Thread
CB750 Hardtail Bobber Build "Old's Cool"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denvgasm View Post
someone died ban everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbwstripes View Post
I like carbon peaking through the paint. It's like side boob.
Fathead_03 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #4
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

For real you guys, this buildoff was so awesome! the competition was amazing! Updates every night on the forum. Trucks buildthread was amazing! your guys fabwork! The constant help and feedback from everyone and each other was amazing!

seriously! thanks for giving me something to look forward to during the winter! and EVERY winter!

Quote:
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
Noah
No-U-Turns Show
CF Pimp
Noah's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:11 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 17 Times in 17 Posts
Noah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to allNoah is a name known to all

This was the first time i watched a winter build off and I just wanna say it was awesome to watch, see the updates, comment, be asked opinions, and really see the CF community get involved.

Its like each one of us was a small part of the build, motivating, applauding and offering up comments and parts.

Way to go guys, all who were involved.
It made the winter months that much better.
Hats off to all of you.

Well done
Noah is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2009, 07:20 PM   #6
FighterZX6E
Rich
CF Lover
FighterZX6E's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 17
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
FighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of lightFighterZX6E is a glorious beacon of light

it was a tight race in the polls! congrats!
FighterZX6E is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2009, 10:53 PM   #7
sevenpointsixtwo
Recent Transplant
CF Pimp
sevenpointsixtwo's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 7 Times in 7 Posts
sevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of lightsevenpointsixtwo is a glorious beacon of light

You guys were neck and neck for the whole vote, congrats to all the winners! All of your bikes are an inspiration, good job!

2006 SV1000S Project Thread
sevenpointsixtwo is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #8
Truckinduc
I been fightin' gravity

Truckinduc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 21 Times in 18 Posts
Truckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond reputeTruckinduc has a reputation beyond repute
Winter Buildoff Winner Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

congrats fatty and catman, was a good buildoff for sure

Im planning next year, and it will blow this year out of the water
Truckinduc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Truckinduc!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2009, 11:37 PM   #9
929_adam
Eff Tee Pee

Quote:
AFF.COM
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #10
DaedalusX54
Oh Shit, a Porcupine!
Senior Fighterer
DaedalusX54's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 28
Flipped Off 8 Times in 4 Posts
DaedalusX54 is well likedDaedalusX54 is well likedDaedalusX54 is well likedDaedalusX54 is well likedDaedalusX54 is well likedDaedalusX54 is well likedDaedalusX54 is well liked

Congrats to all three winners! You guys built some sick bikes! I'd love to ride any of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
Badass can't be bought. It's ingrained in all of the true streetfighters of the world. Like a tattoo on your brain.
DaedalusX54 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2009 Streetfighter Buildoff