Classifieds ads are off-limits for advertising, unless you posted the ad - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vendors > Sponsorship Information

Sponsorship Information Information about forum sponsorship will be posted in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Classifieds ads are off-limits for advertising, unless you posted the ad

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-27-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:28 AM
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Classifieds ads are off-limits for advertising, unless you posted the ad

Recently, we had an issue where a sponsor on the site advertised their competing product right in someone's classified ad thread.

Some bs ensued... they are no longer a sponsor, and I'm just making it clear that it is NOT ok to advertise your stuff in someone else's classifieds thread.

I know most of you would never consider it, but now it's a written rule, which covers us in the future.
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-27-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Classifieds ads are off-limits for advertising, unless you posted the ad

this was a very professional response to the same type of comment, doug z's first post.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=7884

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2007, 07:21 PM   #3
CdnStreetfighter
the Gixxer is BACK!
CF Addict
CdnStreetfighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:28 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
CdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Classifieds ads are off-limits for advertising, unless you posted the ad

Sorry AB, I didn't mean to cause any shit if you're referring to my post in my for sale ad.....the one APA posted his mirrors for sale in. (I noticed his sponsorship banner is no longer on the links page) I just found it rather rude for a sponsor to do that. My appologies if it caused you a headache.

-Ryan

04 gsxr 1000 - stockity stock stock

"We don't ride fast. We just fly Low!!!"

My old Build! - I miss her!
CdnStreetfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2007, 07:27 PM   #4
ab420
Abministrator
ab420's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 38
Flipped Off 182 Times in 79 Posts
ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ab420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnStreetfighter View Post
Sorry AB, I didn't mean to cause any shit if you're referring to my post in my for sale ad.....the one APA posted his mirrors for sale in. (I noticed his sponsorship banner is no longer on the links page) I just found it rather rude for a sponsor to do that. My appologies if it caused you a headache.
You did NOT cause a headache at all, posting in your thread was down right rude, I'm with you on that!
ab420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2007, 07:32 PM   #5
CdnStreetfighter
the Gixxer is BACK!
CF Addict
CdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of lightCdnStreetfighter is a glorious beacon of light

ok Bro, just makin sure!

-Ryan

CdnStreetfighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2007, 07:34 PM   #6
eZdoesit
I shit awesomeness
eZdoesit's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:28 PM
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 42 Times in 35 Posts
eZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond reputeeZdoesit has a reputation beyond repute

good call AB, i too thought it was very low and rude.

R.I.P Gavin "The GREENCHEEZEATA" Butts & Michele "Madmadame" Monroe. you will both be missed, and never forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Strip the motherfucker down. Mod the motherfucker up. Ride the motherfucking tits off it...
-Expect the best, be prepared for the worst, fuck what others think & do your own thing.
eZdoesit is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #7
trav72
GURU

CF Pimp
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
trav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of lighttrav72 is a glorious beacon of light
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - 3rd Place 

When life gives you lemons, you say "Fuck the Lemons" and bail.
trav72 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2007, 08:49 PM   #8
DougZ
All star !!!
DougZ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 10 Times in 8 Posts
DougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of lightDougZ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokomochandler View Post
this was a very professional response to the same type of comment, doug z's first post.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ead.php?t=7884
yeah, I didn't wanna be a deeeeck and hurt the guys sales at all, by telling where I got mine...but I wanted to help him to know where to price them if he wants to be competitive.

2003 Suzuki SV1000s
2010 Yamaha WR250R
DougZ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2007, 10:23 PM   #9
CdnStreetfighter
the Gixxer is BACK!
CF Addict

I don't see anything wrong with calling someone on it if they're asking too much...but blatently saying "here buy mine" is uncalled for....I didn't think you did that DZ....APA on the other hand needed a swift kick in the ass.

-Ryan

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-28-2007, 10:30 PM   #10
raven
CF Addict
Local Time: 11:28 PM
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
raven is making some friendsraven is making some friendsraven is making some friendsraven is making some friends

I think the difference is that the guy that DZ responded to was asking for opinions. I agree what APA did was pretty low, especially since he is a moderator himself over at SMJ. That is what really got me.
raven is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Vendors > Sponsorship Information