Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Who should win the December Fighter of the Month?

• endo

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • BanditFighter

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Hybrid929RR

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • mrgixxer

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • pepper13

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • SNGPerformance

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • ScorchFrame

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • PhatRR

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • triplethreat

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • gixxer kh

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • sprbeast

Votes: 9 11.8%

Vote here for the Decebember Fighter of the Month Contest!

38K views 59 replies 38 participants last post by  929_adam 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Vote here for the Decebember Fighter of the Month

1 for scorch, kuz its a sick cusotom. and this is CUSTOM FIGHTERS. so hard picking just one though. ive been debating for a couple days.

#4 ·

Man, this one was tough. Probably one of the best collection of bikes thus far. I dig all of them in one way or another, but I had to give 1 to Scorch. He had the plan and the skills to build and ultra clean bike. And the fact that he constructed his own frame gets big marks in my bike.

Good Luck everyone.

#7 ·

scorch got my vote this month.

it really came down to the orange bikes for me. really everybody this month has some friggin sick bikes

#9 ·

Had to vote for triple threat, LOVE the old 2 stroke triples!!! One day I will have a 750 for myself.

:rock::rock:

#10 ·

ah shit...I'm gonna 100% honest this month and not vote for my bike :( I love it, but...wow.

The way I chose was to sit down and say "okay, if all of these bikes were for sale and I could only have one, which would I buy".

Came down to Sprbeast, Scorch, and mine...so, knock mine out and go between Scorch and Sprbeast...that's frickin hard. I'm having serious issues voting this month...

#27 ·

awesome entries this month! I am wayy outclassed
wouldnt say outclassed

class and style appearance are the factors that made me pick yours this month.

thinkyou'll miss out purely on the amount of custom work thats gone in to the others as opposed to your own.

love it though. bet you get some looks riding about on that.

hat of to scorch though. that frame is awesome would of swayed me towards you had i known you made it yourself.

#19 ·

All great this month. We just keep getting better and better bikes on this site.
I really like ScorchFrame and triplethreat. Only the headlights ruin it for me.
Gotta love sprbeast. I can't think of anything wrong with it.

#20 ·

:confused: holy crap. tough one this month fighters. beautious bikes!

#22 ·

C'mon Hybrid929!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rep the 727!

LOL, I dont think it is gonna happen!!! Scorch is running away with it!!

:rock: on Scorch

#23 ·

it would be interesting to see where I would come with my bike up against some of the lush competition, of some of the recent arrivals to this site, I personly think I wouldnt stand a chance.

scorch has a nice piece of kit for sure, but endo's Idea, of what would you buy, really through me off, So I went in a different direction.

Air cooled gixers are very cool but I really really couldn't go back to Carbs, ECU injection has made life so much easier, and keeps you riding instead of Carb juggling, I cant do it anymore.

#25 ·

Air cooled gixers are very cool but I really really couldn't go back to Carbs, ECU injection has made life so much easier, and keeps you riding instead of Carb juggling, I cant do it anymore.
There's nothing wrong with a carbed bike if it's working properly. My 900 has been on the road forever. I cleaned and jetted them once when I first bought it and havn't had to touch them since. Carbs only go bad when they sit for too long with fuel in them. Unfortunetly the one thing they are designed for, is the one thing that'll kill them if they are neglected.

#24 ·

tell ya what, to save on the shipping and handling of scorch's prizes just send them to me. :) :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: ::LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

#30 ·

tell ya what, to save on the shipping and handling of scorch's prizes just send them to me. :) :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: ::LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
Very Funny.... But the Fat Lady still needs to sing...:LolLolLolLol:

#26 ·

yeah I know its just personal preference, about the carbs

#29 ·

tbh it probbably shouldnt be the biggest factor because a dog thats built by a guy in a shed is still a dog. i'd say it should be the deciding factor in any tie breaker though. i will not let anybody touch my bike except maybe for painting and dipping when i go and splash out. thats always been how i wanted to build it.

just got me bike home aswell after over six month of neglect in my mates shed. so if i get maself a new job (interveiw tommorow) then ill be back in to it yet again. i will not be missing another summer even if i have to sell my gran lol

#32 ·

decided to vote scorch. But honestly everyones bike is great, there are things here and there that I would change about each persons bike, but thats why we make these, make them how WE (the owner) want them. I really hope to see the guys that have been entering month after month win. They have great bikes, I dunno man, keep trying everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.