2019 Winter Build-Off Winner - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off

2019 Winter Build-off 1st Nov 2018 - 31st May 2019

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2019 Winter Build-Off Winner

View Poll Results: 2019 Winter Build-off Winner
busa1300's RZV 本当の夢 30 30.00%
Leroy's XT500Retro 38 38.00%
Titan's XSR900 project my wife is going to kill me 8 8.00%
Bonehead's V-tec 24 24.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2019, 04:30 AM   #1
Cookie2000ad
Persuasion Engineered
Cookie2000ad's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:33 PM
Flip Offs: 166
Flipped Off 59 Times in 27 Posts
Cookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CKCookie2000ad must be ROBBO or CK
Default Medal Burnout Contest Winner Fighter of the Month 
Default 2019 Winter Build-Off Winner

It looks like we've got 4 completed bikes this year! Have a click on the links below to go have a read of the build, and then cast your vote for the 2019 Build-Off!

busa1300's RZV 本当の夢 - https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

Leroy's XT500Retro - https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136634

Titan's XSR900 project my wife is going to kill me - https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136550

Bonehead's V-tec - https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136578

Cookie2000ad is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Cookie2000ad!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2019, 10:37 AM   #2
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:33 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: 2019 Winter Build-Off Winner

All super nice !

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2019, 01:53 PM   #3
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:33 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 

Well done and good luck to all guys!!!
I've voted the RZV cause It's my dream bike too and it look perfect!
Leroy is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Leroy!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2019, 09:11 PM   #4
busa1300
GURU

CF Lover
busa1300's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!busa1300 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
Well done and good luck to all guys!!!
I've voted the RZV cause It's my dream bike too and it look perfect!
Thanks for the help, but I think you are blowing us all away with your cool 500

2019 winter build off bike RZV500R
https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136718

__________MY TWO STROKE ADDICTION_____________
RGV VJ21 L____________GT 750 J__sold _____
RGV VJ22 FL_________ GT 750 long term cafe project___
RGV VJ22 N ______________RS 250 Cup Bike_________
RGV VJ23 T__________And one for the water...SX-R 800_
RZ 350_______________The cherry popper...KD 80_____
___________________RZV500R____________________
busa1300 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived busa1300!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2019, 10:39 PM   #5
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Very tough choice between a couple bikes with some awesome handmade parts. One vote just isn't enough.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-01-2019, 11:21 PM   #6
Zweihammer
Misfit

Fighterer
Zweihammer's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:33 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Zweihammer is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Great work on all these!

2019 Winter Build Off Bike

2019 Winter Build Off Chit Chat

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, pain is temporary, glory is forever. E. Knievel
Zweihammer is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2019, 02:26 AM   #7
Gixooligan
Visions of Grandeur
Fighterer
Gixooligan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:33 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gixooligan is a glorious beacon of lightGixooligan is a glorious beacon of lightGixooligan is a glorious beacon of lightGixooligan is a glorious beacon of lightGixooligan is a glorious beacon of lightGixooligan is a glorious beacon of lightGixooligan is a glorious beacon of lightGixooligan is a glorious beacon of lightGixooligan is a glorious beacon of lightGixooligan is a glorious beacon of lightGixooligan is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome work, guys! Wish I was able to finish mine up. Soon enough
Gixooligan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2019, 05:23 AM   #8
Leroy
GURU
CF Lover
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa1300 View Post
Thanks for the help, but I think you are blowing us all away with your cool 500

I woulden't consider that is a vote for help busa1300 I love that RZV and that is a fact!
Leroy is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Leroy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2019, 05:42 AM   #9
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:33 PM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 12 Times in 9 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

A very hard choice for me between Leroy and Bonehead's.
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-02-2019, 01:37 PM   #10
Spyrious
Fighter In Training
Spyrious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
Spyrious is a glorious beacon of lightSpyrious is a glorious beacon of lightSpyrious is a glorious beacon of lightSpyrious is a glorious beacon of lightSpyrious is a glorious beacon of lightSpyrious is a glorious beacon of lightSpyrious is a glorious beacon of lightSpyrious is a glorious beacon of lightSpyrious is a glorious beacon of lightSpyrious is a glorious beacon of lightSpyrious is a glorious beacon of light

A hard choice,but i had to vote for leroy's build!!!Very well done and he is from Greece too!!!
Spyrious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Spyrious!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off