Chat with an ASE Master Technician - Page 2 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Chat with an ASE Master Technician

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2009, 09:23 PM   #11
fslflint
fighter transplant in NC
fslflint's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:44 PM
Flip Offs: 92
Flipped Off 225 Times in 69 Posts
fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fslflint is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Chat with an ASE Master Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandler View Post
on my 07 f150 the convertors are clogged and the mechanic told me my felt seal on my inner air box tray is bad and the fan turbulance is sending an eratic signal to the maf sensor causing the truck to run lean in turn making the o2 sensors richen the mixture to an unreasonable extent causing the cats to burn excessive fuel and getting hotter than ruffs moms crotch after seeing me naked at last years seasonal pool party. any truth to this big guy ?
haha, its a trap

Quote:
Gavin, I know you are in heaven. Please don't modify it too much!
RIP brother

Quote:
Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.

--Ferdinand Foch-- at the Battle of the Marne
fslflint is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2009, 09:24 PM   #12
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:44 PM
Flip Offs: 75
Flipped Off 53 Times in 24 Posts
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

not bashing you but i hate ase tests. ive got all the a's and l's except body work. thier worthless. anybody can get the steerng ans suspension one and paste ase certified boards all over the wall like they know everything. the muffler shops here do it and i dick with them with questions like i previously asked. ill respect anyone with the ase masters. but if you got one just to say you have ase certified ill spit in your cigeratte lighter and jam your finger in it.

chandler is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived chandler!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #13
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:44 PM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 93 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

How many miles on it? They tend to go bad by themselves around 100k on the factory units. Replace with rpm exhaust units and go home happy. What codes are in the computer? The airflow meter interference causes a rich condition directly not indirectly like you described though.
stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #14
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Oh and ase's are just good for more pay. thats it. And at 50 cent an hour a pop a 4 dollar raise rocks.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2009, 09:35 PM   #15
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

And by mechanic you mean you then correct
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2009, 10:22 PM   #16
Ruff
Rable Rable Rable
Ruff's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 138 Times in 105 Posts
Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Ruff is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
on my 07 f150 the convertors are clogged and the mechanic told me my felt seal on my inner air box tray is bad and the fan turbulance is sending an eratic signal to the maf sensor causing the truck to run lean in turn making the o2 sensors richen the mixture to an unreasonable extent causing the cats to burn excessive fuel and getting hotter than ruffs moms crotch after seeing me naked at last years seasonal pool party. any truth to this big guy ?

I can answer this Jimmy.

On the '07 the major problem was the Auto. Speed Sensor (A.S.S.), often compacted by a dirty Pneumatic Engine Numerical Ignition Sensor (P.E.N.I.S.). What makes the problem even worse is the need for Ford owners to constantly experiment with ASS and PENIS combinations in unsterilized conditions.
Ruff is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Ruff!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2009, 10:53 PM   #17
chandler
is not your fucking bro
chandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to beholdchandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntninja View Post
Oh and ase's are just good for more pay. thats it. And at 50 cent an hour a pop a 4 dollar raise rocks.
we dont raises for them. that sucks to hear.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2009, 10:56 PM   #18
chandler
is not your fucking bro

Quote:
How many miles on it? They tend to go bad by themselves around 100k on the factory units. Replace with rpm exhaust units and go home happy. What codes are in the computer? The airflow meter interference causes a rich condition directly not indirectly like you described though.
we'll say 50k miles give or take 10. codes are p0305,po306,p0307,p0308,p0316. on a ford 05+ mass air flow doesnt control fuel addition only o2 sensors. so it is indirectly.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #19
chandler
is not your fucking bro

Quote:
And by mechanic you mean you then correct

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-19-2009, 07:07 AM   #20
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

Quote:
we'll say 50k miles give or take 10. codes are p0305,po306,p0307,p0308,p0316. on a ford 05+ mass air flow doesnt control fuel addition only o2 sensors. so it is indirectly.
TSB 05-13-4

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion