Chat with an ASE Master Technician - Page 8 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Chat with an ASE Master Technician

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2014, 04:56 AM   #71
stuntninja
Fucking Newb...Oh wait

stuntninja's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:22 AM
Flip Offs: 89
Flipped Off 93 Times in 69 Posts
stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!stuntninja is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Chat with an ASE Master Technician

Alright, for real this time, bringing it back, this always helps to keep me on my toes lol

stuntninja is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived stuntninja!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2016, 02:56 PM   #72
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:22 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Still doing this??? I could help too, I'm also Master Certified ASE.
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2016, 01:40 PM   #73
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
Still doing this??? I could help too, I'm also Master Certified ASE.

Pick up the loose ends. James isn't around much anymore
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2016, 03:03 PM   #74
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Ill take a look back and see what I can come up with.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2016, 03:05 PM   #75
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

wow... didnt realize how long this thread has been inactive...

BUT, I will help anyone who posts here if I can. Im subbed and I check in at least once a day so hit me with your probs folks!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-10-2016, 11:30 AM   #76
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
wow... didnt realize how long this thread has been inactive...

BUT, I will help anyone who posts here if I can. Im subbed and I check in at least once a day so hit me with your probs folks!
Repped
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2016, 04:06 PM   #77
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

Thanks for the rep guys!

Someone ask me some shit!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2016, 05:04 PM   #78
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:22 PM
Flip Offs: 308
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

How do I keep the battery clamp wires and stuff from corroding?

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2016, 06:40 PM   #79
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

Clean heavy corrosion off with a solution of baking soda and water, scrub the goo/fuzz off with a rag or wire brush and lightly coat the terminals with di-electric grease before re tightening the terminals. clean them with regular maintenance and they shouldnt really corrode up to begin with.

(thanks mike! got to start somewhere)
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-14-2016, 06:42 PM   #80
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

or did you mean the hold down stuff? that can be protected with a bit of paint but keeping the battery upright and clean will save the rest from corroding.

also, make sure the battery vent is routed correctly, batteries vent a tiny bit of the acid within the steam when they hot from high loads (but this is when they really get hot).

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion