Chat with an ASE Master Technician - Page 9 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Chat with an ASE Master Technician

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2016, 03:29 PM   #81
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:02 AM
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here
Default Re: Chat with an ASE Master Technician

Nobody??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2016, 05:07 PM   #82
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
Nobody??

<<crickets>>
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2016, 05:31 PM   #83
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:02 PM
Flip Offs: 308
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

How can I remove the turbo from a Turbo 400 transmission and retrofit it to my Ducati?

Boost yo!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-29-2016, 05:39 PM   #84
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
How can I remove the turbo from a Turbo 400 transmission and retrofit it to my Ducati?

Boost yo!
Easy. just remove the kanuter valve, empty all the blinker fluid and then loosen (but dont remove) the rearmost muffler bearing and itll slide right out. Be careful though, 400 turbo trans turbos make MAJOR boost on Ducs I hear...

Quote:
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2016, 03:37 PM   #85
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

Nobody trusts me....

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2016, 03:38 PM   #86
MikeGyver
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much

My shit ain't broke yet.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2016, 03:48 PM   #87
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

Oh, Ducs just sound broken right??

Just kidding, I wish I could afford a Duc...

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-20-2016, 03:59 PM   #88
MikeGyver

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
I wish I could afford a Duc...
I hear this all the time and I'm not sure why. Monsters and Supersports are inexpensive. The 748-996 series can be had for under $3000, likely without the side fairings.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-21-2016, 09:42 AM   #89
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Ive got a 2004 suburban with the 5.3ls 4wd. Loaded. 164k miles

Lately ive been having a starting... Hiccup not necessarily a problem.
When i start it cold in the morning or when its been sitting for more than a few hours it wont start on the first turn. Chevy has the autocrank so it will continue to turn the starter untill its running, so it will crank and stop nomstart. It will Always start right up on the second time.

I can get it to start on the first time sometimes when i turn ignition on, let the pump prime for 20 seconds and it will spuuter a bit and run fine.
After testing with my snapon autodiag ive got no faults or past/present codes on any system.

Im leaning towards fuel pump check valve of some sort. Not allowing prime on the fuel rails?

Any experience

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived ultimate fighter!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2016, 12:55 PM   #90
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp

You've already got it UF. The fuel pressure regulator is built into the pump assembly (in the tank) and will allow the residual fuel pressure to return to the tank when they fail. To verify, hook up a fuel pressure gauge and watch the fuel pressure while cranking and after you shut the engine off. If it rises slowly during cranking to normal and then drops quickly once shut down the regulator is shot and the pump assembly will need to be replaced (regulator isnt available separately as far as I know)..

Quote:

These people High Fived XxGRYMMxX!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion