What was your last purchase? - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-18-2011, 11:15 PM   #91
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate fighter View Post
Jealous. Trade my flexy flesh light for that anyday
nope

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2011, 10:54 AM   #92
twr3cks
GURU
CF Pimp
twr3cks's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:05 PM
Flip Offs: 6
Flipped Off 32 Times in 7 Posts
twr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant futuretwr3cks has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by robsroadeater View Post
FOOOOOOOOOOKINEL MATE!
+1 DAYUM! 5k amigo! She must be worth it! Congrats! Now, does she know? Is there a surprise or something coming up?
twr3cks is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #93
sodak69c10
I turn the wrench
Senior Fighterer
sodak69c10's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 19 Times in 7 Posts
sodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to allsodak69c10 is a name known to all

a new MITSUBISHI special tool aka a bigger hammer

THE UPGRADE BRIGADE
Buying things i don't need, With money i don't have, To impress people i don't know.
Clint
sodak69c10 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived sodak69c10!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #94
Motohorho
Former bike builder
CF Addict
Local Time: 08:05 AM
Flipped Off 18 Times in 12 Posts
Motohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond reputeMotohorho has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

E85 fuel to my bike
Motohorho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Motohorho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #95
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:05 AM
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

A double baconater, chocolate frosty, and large fry.

^^ My lunch after picking up ~400# of "scrap" steel for a project. I'm making a bench, motorcycle lift, another bench, new welding cart, and a welding table.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-24-2011, 10:01 PM   #96
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:05 PM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Got my yearly fishing license yesterday then caught a baby Barracuda and baby Samoan Crab.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived pineapple!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-24-2011, 10:34 PM   #97
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Haven't had to use "the cone" yet, but got one just in case....the purchase before that was the removal of an integral part of the puppy's, er...manhood.

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MadMadame!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #98
Stephen_ver4.0
Skunk Fighter
CF Addict
Stephen_ver4.0's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 29 Times in 18 Posts
Stephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to allStephen_ver4.0 is a name known to all

HD!

I am waiting for my 32gb SDHC card to come in the mail.
Stephen_ver4.0 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Stephen_ver4.0!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-24-2011, 11:57 PM   #99
Britjoe
British Bloke in Canada
CF Addict
Britjoe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 13 Times in 11 Posts
Britjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to beholdBritjoe is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Slurpie, and a Bag O chips.

Females are nothing but Trouble, Motorcycles let you ride them with no guilt and all they ask you for is Gas Money.
http://www.customfighters.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=161&dateline=12497875  35
Britjoe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Britjoe!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #100
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

jus bought sinthetic 5-30w anda filter fer me truck!Gotta drive over ta Sebspeeeeeeeeeds' this weekend .

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

2019 winter build thred GL1100 https://www.customfighters.com/forum...d.php?t=136656
2019 winter build discus place http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=136658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion