2017 Winter Buildoff Finalist Voting Thread - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2017 Winter Buildoff

2017 Winter Buildoff Nov. 1st 2016 to May 31st 2017

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2017 Winter Buildoff Finalist Voting Thread

View Poll Results: Vote for the 2017 Winter Buildoff Winner
McCantar's Busa 45 35.43%
Yantosh's CBR1300rr 46 36.22%
Yamaha Chop's zx10r Track Redux 1 0.79%
Chinski's R1 Big Bang Theory 10 7.87%
F'dup's No regerts SV650 9 7.09%
NeverEnough's Showroom Floor R1 14 11.02%
Natan's CBr600f 2 1.57%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 09:36 AM   #1
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:31 AM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here
Default 2017 Winter Buildoff Finalist Voting Thread

I can't remember the last time, if ever, there has been this many bikes that have finished.

Click on the photo to go to the build thread. Click on the link below the pic to view all the mods. though some of you forgot to include the final mod list.

Here we go in no real particular order other than build thread updated last order.

McCantar's Busa

All the mods and such
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yantosh's CB1300rr

the mods
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yamaha Chop's zx10r Track Redux

someone did not make a list of all their mods.
Chinski's R1 Big Bang Theory

modsies
F'dup's no regerts sv650

the mod list
NeverEnough's showroom floor R1

joel also forgot a final mod list
Nathan's CBR600f

also couldn't be bothered to post the mods

DId I miss anyone? did one of these not meet the rules?
Speak now or stfu about it later.

VOTE!!!!!!!
eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 11:19 AM   #2
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 2017 Winter Buildoff Finalist Voting Thread

Grats to all. This is a tough one for sure... close call for me between a couple in particular.
Yan's fab work is top notch as always and is hard to look away from. On the other hand it's really impressive to see what guys like F'dup accomplish with basic garage tools that most of us have access to.

If anybody comes to this thread to vote that hasn't been following the builds, I implore you to at least scan through the threads of your top few choices before voting to see the incredible work that has been accomplished as the end result shouldn't be the only thing in consideration here.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived mcantar!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 12:14 PM   #3
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcantar View Post
If anybody comes to this thread to vote that hasn't been following the builds, I implore you to at least scan through the threads of your top few choices before voting to see the incredible work that has been accomplished as the end result shouldn't be the only thing in consideration here.

This right here ^^^^^

You really do yourself and the builders a disservice if you just vote on looks alone. It's worth the time to get in and scope out each build and see what really went into it!

CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived CK 187!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 01:43 PM   #4
sepang
ไบรอัน
CF Lover
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:31 AM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
sepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond repute

Some nice nice bikes in this, need to get reading up.
sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived sepang!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 03:26 PM   #5
Capt. Obvious
Fearless Keyboard Warrior
Fighter
Capt. Obvious's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:31 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Capt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to allCapt. Obvious is a name known to all

Damn, it's gonna be hard to choose only one!
Capt. Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Capt. Obvious!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 03:55 PM   #6
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Ive read all the builds as they were going. a casual voter, who only looks at the pics, will have an easy vote... but if you read through all these, that decision becomes much harder. good luck guys, awesome work from all of you!

Rep to all of you for finishing.

Quote:
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 04:22 PM   #7
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:31 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

i'd happy own McCanter's or NeverEnough's bikes
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 05:04 PM   #8
CK 187
CAPTAIN AWESOMEŽ

CK 187's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 631
Flipped Off 470 Times in 171 Posts
CK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too muchCK 187 plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
i'd happy own NeverEnough's bike

That's a sleeper for sure in this race. Not in your face bold, but Joel did work!
CK 187 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 05:27 PM   #9
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:31 AM
Flip Offs: 46
Flipped Off 22 Times in 21 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGRYMMxX View Post
a casual voter, who only looks at the pics, will have an easy vote... but if you read through all these, that decision becomes much harder.
Ya know, I'm not sure I agree with that. If I were to just look at the voting pics and try to choose off that I'd still have a tough time.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 06-26-2017, 06:05 PM   #10
XxGRYMMxX
Breaking shit...
CF Pimp
XxGRYMMxX's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 8
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
XxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on hereXxGRYMMxX spends too much time on here

Yeah, even with just pics and no info they're all still pretty fuckin cool

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

Quote:
They can ban, outlaw, and restrict whatever they please. I'll keep doing whatever the fuck I'm doing, because I don't really give a shit. The only thing that will change is that I'll be breaking their made up bullshit rules while doing it, and I'm comfortable with that.

My Build http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=118649
XxGRYMMxX is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived XxGRYMMxX!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > Past Streetfighter Buildoffs > 2017 Winter Buildoff