Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Fighters with wire wheels

51K views 105 replies 38 participants last post by  rabies 
#1 ·
Saw this bad boy pop up over on the CF Facebook page and it made me want to see more fighters (preferably fairly modern or with modern parts, such as the USDs on this one) with wire wheels. Sadly, searching didn't pull up too many.

I know you guys will have some sweet bike pics tucked away, so let's see them.

See less See more
#2 ·
Spoked rims give everyone a hard on but finding a set of spoked rims where you don't have to sell both of nuts and a kidney to afford them is hard. There was just a bandit? Cafe build with spoked rims it was giz city in that thread

#9 ·
i love wire wheels and wanted to put them on my bike but i like my perimeter braking system to much.... my next build will have wires though!!!!!!

#11 ·
I would kill to get a spoked rim for my sssa

#12 ·
Quite a few BMW dual sport machines and vintage platforms sported a small four lug bolt pattern on a SSSA with spokes. ;)

The newer ones have a 5 lug, a big one, might be able to have an adapter machined up for almost any SSSA hub to fit it up depending on how creative you and your local machinist can get with it. ;)

#20 ·
Both of those pics suck. Going into a corner at 100+ and the rear wheel decides it doesn't to stay on and the rim breaking off all the spokes fuck that sucks

#24 ·
#25 ·

#26 ·
I know this is the oldest one, but is that an old gixxer? I'd give me left nut for that.

Reactions: busa1300
#27 ·
Speaking of left nuts, does anyone have any information of spoked wheels on a buell xb??

#30 ·

#31 ·

The End....

#32 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.