Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism - Page 8 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2019, 10:14 PM   #71
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:23 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism

Quote:
Any members with ANY milling experience, please look away, as it will only bring shame and embarrassment to your profession, I apologize for what's about to unfold......
I gotta good laugh out of that.

I tried to rep ya for the brackets, but I'm empty. Awesome job on those, bud. I love seeing parts built like this.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-04-2019, 04:36 AM   #72
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Local Time: 05:23 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Hi Shiney,

I am not one to piss in any ones pocket, but you have contributed a lot to my build,
the way you shot out of the gate with your build, I was in awe, I thought what the fuck,
this guys pulling out all these fancy tricks and building skills and is going to be finished
by Xmas, better pull my finger out and have go and do some things that I've never tried before, hence making those brackets amongst other bits and pieces.

Regardless of if or when or how you finish, I finish or Leroy or Titan or Robbo and everyone else in the build off or all the other people out there doing there thing, it doesn't matter, it's the participation and camaraderie that I appreciate and enjoy.

.....even though I would really like to see Smoker finish his bike/s and be around to enjoy them.

Ride on and hope your hand heals quickly. .
bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-04-2019, 08:49 AM   #73
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I appreciate that, Bonehead. Too bad I couldn't keep the pace up, but being on this site has given me all the motivation to be a better builder. From the start of your build to now, you can see a difference in how you are building now. You're doing great work my friend. It's gonna quite a while before I'll be able to get back to piddling. My little mishap is gonna end up costing me about $6-7k by the time it all washes out. I can pretty much feel all my fingers and think its all gonna be ok, so I wont complain too much I'm enjoying watching you guys build in the meantime.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2019, 08:18 AM   #74
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Looked through your thread and must say I'm impressed. You did a fine job without having the "proper" equipment. Like they say "If there's a will, there's a way.

Later, Doug

74 Kawasaki H1-500
76 Kawasaki Kz900 Stripfighter
77 Kawasaki Kz1000
78 Kawasaki Kz1000
83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted)
Streetfighterkz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Streetfighterkz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2019, 08:47 AM   #75
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Good work sir

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2019, 03:23 PM   #76
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:23 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

tried to rep for the brackets, but im all out
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2019, 04:16 PM   #77
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 

Just awesome! Well done!
Leroy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2019, 05:59 PM   #78
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetfighterkz View Post
Looked through your thread and must say I'm impressed. You did a fine job without having the "proper" equipment. Like they say "If there's a will, there's a way.

Later, Doug
Thanks Doug,

I would not of even attempted this if it wasn't for the support and encourage of all the good people on this site.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2019, 06:05 PM   #79
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEBSPEED View Post
Good work sir
Thanks Sebspeed,

Honoured for the mention, would not of even contemplated making anything like them 6 months ago, appreciate the encouragement and support that this site is, do you think they'll work? like in a safe non breaking manner?

only one to find out.......
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2019, 06:07 PM   #80
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroy View Post
Just awesome! Well done!
Thanks Leroy,

I hope that you and as many others as possible can get finished.
This user High Fived bonehead!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads