Father and daughter atc70 - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis

Dirty Tards & Minis Everything about dirtbikes, motards and minis goes in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Father and daughter atc70

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-14-2019, 01:58 PM   #21
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:23 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 14 Times in 2 Posts
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Father and daughter atc70

Few bits done over the last couple of weeks.

Got the brackets in for the electrics, and I make no excuse for the terrible welding it's was difficult to do in such a tight space and I'm still running welds on luck when it comes to looks. built the battery tray for a small battery. Sand blasted some more bits nearly ready to start painting I think

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

ride it like you stole it

Customization not Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2019 build off - build - chat
titan is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titan!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-16-2019, 02:00 AM   #22
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

My ATC70 with China 110 engine is my favorite vehicle at the moment. It'll wheelie all day long in first and second gear, tops out at gps verified 50mph, and I've become pretty good at riding around on two wheels through turns and stops and starts without dropping the third wheel or a leg. They're badass little machines!
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2019, 06:28 PM   #23
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!titan is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racing Geek View Post
My ATC70 with China 110 engine is my favorite vehicle at the moment. It'll wheelie all day long in first and second gear, tops out at gps verified 50mph, and I've become pretty good at riding around on two wheels through turns and stops and starts without dropping the third wheel or a leg. They're badass little machines!
Can't wait to get this one finished..

Built a grab rail today, I may use it as a blue print for a wheelie bar in the future but for now it will help protect the battery a bit if nothing else.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote:
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-03-2019, 05:24 PM   #24
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

With the last few bits of fabricating done time to paint it. Frame got a few good coats of hammerite to fight the surface rust off and to add a good hard coat. Forks and a few other bits too. The rest will be a mix of green and black paint.

had to order general bearings as I couldn't track original down or they were stupid expensive for a project like this. In this now for about for about 40. Probably about 130 for other parts and it should ready.

Try out a new phone so pics are not my best

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-07-2019, 10:15 AM   #25
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Let my daughter pick this colour but she must have taste as it's the same green as CF...

Going to leave some of the ally raw just to brake up the green and black a bit

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-18-2019, 05:30 PM   #26
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Update.

Got most of the stuff painted and did a mock build.

Finally got the new bearing in so rebuilt all the parts that needed them. Then seals etc. Still waiting on loads of bits so got the engine cleaned and prep for paint. Today I painted the engine, then cooked it in the oven on a nice gentle 100c for an hour. I removed all the main casing bolts and cleaned the paint off and bolted on the carbs and set the engine in the frame.

Parts need to arrive soon, I'm running out of things to do

One job I do need to do is sort out the chain guards, over sight on my part I never checked the newer engine covers to see how they fit together and they don't so I need to sort that once my bench saw is up and running.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2019, 02:33 AM   #27
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Time for a quick update, nearly done with this.
Fitted a new loom, as it 15.99 wasn't worth pissing about with the old one. All wired in through the frame and battery all in engine kicked straight over. Fuel lines and airfilter fitted to match the green. Just need sprockets chain and tyres and I can get this moved to the done pile

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-18-2019, 02:38 AM   #28
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Just a few other random pictures of bits for it

And the cut I made to the chain guard

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-08-2019, 04:32 PM   #29
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Getting close to call this one done, which is perfect timing as winters coming and I feel the need to drag another build out.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-17-2019, 01:41 PM   #30
titan
hooligan quads

CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Done, just awaiting na new battery

Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Non-Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Dirty Tards & Minis