the FUCK YOU thread - Page 457 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2019, 01:12 PM   #4561
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:27 AM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Another F-U to GM, the most General Motors part on the diesel trucks driveline decided to have issues less than 1000 miles into owning the thing! Only me, seriously, anyone else would have had 100k worth of trouble free miles... of course, I get to crawl under this thing and get disgustingly filthy fixing the transmission. I've done hundreds, if not thousands (if you count everything that isn't GM too) of these jobs, but somehow when it's my own truck, it aggravates me to no end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2019, 01:31 PM   #4562
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:27 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

I bet Casper is at fault

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2019, 04:48 PM   #4563
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Double fuck you to GM. Why, oh why, did they not put a drain plug on the oil pan of the transmission? Because, fuck every single mechanic that ever touches one?

And a fuck you to the previous owner too, it's brutally apparent they replaced everything they could (neutral safety switch can't be more than a few thousand miles old, it looks like it was installed yesterday) without pulling the oil pan, likely in a vein attempt to get this thing to shift from 1st to 2nd without lifting off the throttle, an apparent issue when I got the truck.

Since I got the wonderful job of pulling and replacing the solenoids and everything else accessible, as well as install a new filter, it begs the question of why in the world I didn't just start acquiring parts for the manual transmission swap instead of spending money just to get covered in Dexron III and hate my life choices that brought me to the point I work on my own vehicles. Some days, like today, I wish I could afford to just drop it off at the dealership for service.

Quote:
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-07-2019, 11:19 PM   #4564
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Some days, like today, I wish I could afford to just drop it off at the dealership for service.
This is the reason the car is such shit. Also dealership will ask for extra hours, becaus it was shit to work on. So its a win win situation for stealership

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-21-2019, 07:44 PM   #4565
beezwiz
GURU
CF Addict
beezwiz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 8 Posts
beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!beezwiz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

The first month of 2019 is here and... Fuck 2019.
Sister in law had triple by-pass surgery - Wife out of town w/ sister for 3 weeks! Back home today!
Father has to have foot surgery!
And last but not least... I get bumped off the hi-way and into a guard rail yesterday on the way to a swap meet. Rear quarter panel cosmetic damaged - front bumped smashed & steering fucked up - guard rail slash down left side of vehicle. I'm ok... the other guy was ok too. Jeez WTF.

Only good news is the wife bought me an "Electric Foot" to start my Harley. 1/2 way through the installation... should be done way before riding season starts here in Chicago... -1 outside right now with more snow on the way tomorrow. Should only have to kick start it if I want to.

Beez

And I looked and behold a pale horse. And the rider's name was Death.
beezwiz is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived beezwiz!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2019, 05:28 AM   #4566
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:27 AM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 14 Times in 11 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Fuck you banks and building societies ,
Based on your income you are able to afford this mortgage and the monthly repayments, however because you're good with money and have never needed to borrow money. This means you don't have a high enough credit rating so we're not going to give you the money even though we know you can pay it!
JamesHambleton is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived JamesHambleton!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-22-2019, 03:24 PM   #4567
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

Fighter of the Month 

The diesel is fixed, my fingers are healed up pretty good, even the nagging injuries from my little off from the 650R aren't bugging me much anymore. Life seems pretty damn good. I'm extremely excited to be a father too, nothing in this world has brought me more wild wonder than knowing I get to meet a new human that I made.

On the other side of it, my brother convinced me that my biological father I haven't talked to in decades, seemed to be a different person. Far from. Putting together some shit he said to me when we talked recently, with what he said to my brother, infuriated me. I don't think I've ever been this angry at anyone in my entire life, aside from when he fucked off out of my life completely and I watched his tail lights fade into the distance as the wolves approached. Somehow he still blames ME, as a child, for him leaving. In his head, I "abandoned him"... somehow a 12 year old was responsible for a 44 year old's decision to refuse to pay child support and relinquish all custody of his sons. I suppose I had something to do with his heartless departure from my half brothers life 5 years prior too, seeing as a child can be blamed for decisions an adult makes about their own life.

Fuck you to the man that decided a 12 year old was adult enough to take care of himself. Fucking jokes on him though, I turned out a standup guy with moral conviction and traditional stoicism that is unmatched by many. He's a sad, sorry piece of shit that will assuredly die alone, and I think that's the biggest fuck you of all, I couldn't even rival what life has and will do to him. Only thing I regret, is that I didn't kick the ever loving fucking shit out of him when I had the chance in my early 20's, he's far too old and frail now.

After shit went south between us after all these years, I can say for certain that the good lord above forgives, I don't. If you're a deadbeat dad, do everyone a favor and take a short walk off a tall place.

Quote:
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-29-2019, 01:37 PM   #4568
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck this fucking daily headache. Last seizure ended a while ago, the worst pain I remember ever having to endure and I've dinged myself quite a few times. All you can do is lay in the dark completely still hugging an icepack with eyes wet waiting for it to pass... The Horton seizures are worst, painkillers don't do nothing.

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2019, 01:24 AM   #4569
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:27 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesHambleton View Post
Fuck you banks and building societies ,
Based on your income you are able to afford this mortgage and the monthly repayments, however because you're good with money and have never needed to borrow money. This means you don't have a high enough credit rating so we're not going to give you the money even though we know you can pay it!
I ran in to this one time, then I started working on it. I turned it round fast.

If you are going to buy something, don't. Borrow the money even though you don't have to. I had cash in hand to buy a bulldozer one time. Instead I borrowed $10k at an incredibly stupid interest due to my lack of credit history. Paid that back in 3 months and started establishing credit. Went to buy a $5,550 car once. Instead I borrowed the money and paid it back in a few months again. Those "loans" coast me a few hundred in early pay-off fees, but it was worth it. Did this a few more times over the next couple years building engines.

Use a credit card for things like gas or other daily items. Leave a small balance on it and let it roll over for a few months. Only leave about $20 of it unpaid so the interest ( if there is any) doesn't beat you up too bad. After a couple years of this I had a rocking credit score. It's bullshit, but you gotta do it, man.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-30-2019, 02:28 PM   #4570
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:27 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Use a credit card for things like gas or other daily items. Leave a small balance on it and let it roll over for a few months. Only leave about $20 of it unpaid so the interest ( if there is any) doesn't beat you up too bad. After a couple years of this I had a rocking credit score. It's bullshit, but you gotta do it, man.
I'm not sure leaving an unpaid balance on a credit card is that beneficial. The utilization rate (percent of money owed at the date of the monthly statement vs card limit) is a big factor. Keep it under 25%. If you max the card or go significantly over the 25% then you should pay it down to the 25% level before the statement period closes.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived MikeGyver!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum