What was your last purchase? - Page 333 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-28-2019, 11:40 AM   #3321
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:57 AM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I looked for tricky wording and didn't see anything. I know exactly what you're talking about. They had a size chart to measure your size, in inches, so that would be hard to backpedal away from if selling miniatures. I don't know what the scam is, but something's up.
in my case ebay shut down the seller shortly after it "shipped" with no tracking info

I doubt anything will show up, but we're just getting into the delivery window

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2019, 09:37 AM   #3322
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:57 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

A fiberglass repair patch kit. Not really sure what for just got a feeling I should definitely get one. Probly for patching up Nelli but I just got it back together last night... Oh well it's only bolts...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2019, 09:43 AM   #3323
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

skid plate for the old man bike

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
This user High Fived Junkie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2019, 09:46 PM   #3324
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

a bourbon smelly tree...

still not sure if it was wise or not.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-29-2019, 09:58 PM   #3325
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:57 AM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
in my case ebay shut down the seller shortly after it "shipped" with no tracking info

I doubt anything will show up, but we're just getting into the delivery window
I wonder what happens in that case, with the seller being shut down? If nothing shows up, or some gimmicky item shows up, are you still able to be refunded?

In all honesty, I did order a pair out of sheer curiosity of wtf would transpire. I have no idea what to expect, but not expecting boots. If by some rare miracle a pair of legit Forma's show up in gonna flaunt them fuckers so hard .

ps- I looked hard at a NC700. Sometimes I wonder if I shoulda bought one. The frunk is way cool would be the ultimate day tripper / weekend camping trip bike with only a few bungees.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2019, 01:26 AM   #3326
mcantar
Fuck it, let's do it live

CF Pimp
mcantar's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:57 AM
Flip Offs: 44
Flipped Off 21 Times in 20 Posts
mcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympusmcantar sits atop olympus

Ebay will refund you and let you keep the item.

Hypermotard 1100S the weight-shavening.
Bandit 1200 cafe/fighter that will never get finished at this rate.
Turbo Busa v2 2017 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa V1.2 2016 Buildoff.
Turbo Busa v1.1
919 Hornet build'n'flip, lotsa electrical diagnostic info in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopie View Post
Everything should be turbo'd, and what the fuck is a budget?
mcantar is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2019, 10:09 AM   #3327
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
I wonder what happens in that case, with the seller being shut down? If nothing shows up, or some gimmicky item shows up, are you still able to be refunded?

In all honesty, I did order a pair out of sheer curiosity of wtf would transpire. I have no idea what to expect, but not expecting boots. If by some rare miracle a pair of legit Forma's show up in gonna flaunt them fuckers so hard .

ps- I looked hard at a NC700. Sometimes I wonder if I shoulda bought one. The frunk is way cool would be the ultimate day tripper / weekend camping trip bike with only a few bungees.
I bought the nancy bike for a trip to Alaska. Leaving in a week and a half.

Not sure if I'll be keeping it long term, it's not a bad bike but SLOW.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2019, 11:22 AM   #3328
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Alaska eh.. Bring a mask if youre sensitive to fire smoke.. Shits already here further north will just be worse.
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2019, 11:32 AM   #3329
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

A new washing machine. Mine looked like a paint shaker when it was spin drying. Repair guy said it was toast. Turns out the Memorial Day sale was still going, and I had a coupon, and there was an energy company rebate, and it just barely fit in my car/wagon/van thing so no waiting for it to be delivered. Maybe that is a win too!

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MikeGyver!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-30-2019, 12:00 PM   #3330
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
Alaska eh.. Bring a mask if youre sensitive to fire smoke.. Shits already here further north will just be worse.
damn, wasn't thinking of that. I have a box of them so I guess I'll bring some.

I doubt pushing the trip back any more would improve the smoke situation though.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion