THE MANS COOKING THREAD - Page 4 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > THE MANS COOKING THREAD

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #31
Zaph
Hot Sauce
Fighter
Zaph's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:52 AM
Flip Offs: 10
Flipped Off 7 Times in 3 Posts
Zaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud ofZaph has much to be proud of
Default Re: THE MANS COOKING THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailhead View Post
as some of you may or may not know about me i have very bad stomach/digestive issues.

half of the food in this thread has made me cry tears of sorrow because if i eat it i will get acid reflex and eventually vomit.
You`re in the same boat i am....i throw down alkaseltzers and ginger ale by the box just to knock it down a little bit. I just have a bad habit of suffering through. Eventually it`s gonna get so bad for me i`ll end up on a life long diet of pudding and bread.

I take prilosec everyday along with alkaseltzer after almost ever meal, and i don`t drink any sodas other than ginger ale what so ever. If i even take a sip of pepsi/coke etc i go into immediate acid reflux.

I know i know......i shouldn`t eat what i eat but i`de rather suffer through most the time.

Side note: We did meat ball subs today ....sorta

Swedish meat balls..whatever recipe you prefer, on a hoagie bun, smothered in onion rings, topped with a mushroom white gravy.....

fucking heaven...

For diner i`m doin the Big Sketti

1 large jar of vodka pasta sauce
2 pounds ground beef
2 pounds sweet ground sausage
2 packs of baby bella mushrooms
2 green bell peppers -diced-
1 whole onion LARGE -diced-
1 1/2 cups of sugar
3 teas spoons minced garlic
2 cans stewed tomatos

-pours sauce in a big sauce pan and set on low/medium.
-add your sugar and stewed tomatoes
-in a frying pan fry your baby bellas, onions and peppers all together with your minced garlic and some olive oil
- in yet another pan cook your sausage and beef together making sure to mix well and break the meat down in to very small chunks.
- once your meat and veggies are done strain the grease from both and combine them into sauce pan
-let all these cook together on low for the better portion of a day stiring occasionally, the darker the sauce gets the better.....if you don`t have time for all that then just mix let simmer for a few and serve over pasta.

-when boiling your pasta add a few tea spoons of salt to the boiling water, when you strain the noodles splash them with some olive oil, a pinch of oregano and toss in a bowl. (seasons + keeps the noodles from binding/sticking)

as for bread i usually get a long loaf of french bread, split long ways and give a good layer of butter across the whole loaf then come pack and spread a light coat of minced garlic an a sprinkle of oregano. top with some Parmesan and shredded mozzarella then place in oven till toasted.
Zaph is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Zaph!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2013, 09:42 PM   #32
Whiplash
Vtwin
CF Pimp
Whiplash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:52 AM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 12 Posts
Whiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on here

This is one of my favorite threads but I'm gonna have to avoid it until July 1st, I'm on a wicked diet and reading this is worse than water boarding!!!

Can't wait to try some of these recipes....my mouth is watering just thinkin about bacon...ugh!!!

And NO! I'm not turning in my man card!:laugh:

Fook Around y'll get bit by a Snake :

2000 GSXR750 fighter-Built & Sold
2005 Buell XB12SCG-Current Ride
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 - Wife's bike
Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Whiplash!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-02-2013, 11:41 PM   #33
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Heh, with my diet I can eat most of this stuff... As delicious as that hamburger dog thing looks, I've eaten so Mich meat in the past two months I'm not completely sure I'd be able to choke one down.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived OneSickPsycho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2013, 03:18 AM   #34
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

The next time you pick up some steaks....go to the produce aisle and grab a couple kiwis. Add the kiwi juice to your marinade and it will seriously breakdown the fibers making it super tender. Just don't leave the kiwi juice on for more than 20-30 minutes before cooking. If left unchecked it Will cause the steak to start falling apart.
There's some enzyme or something in it that really works. Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived jerryatrophy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2013, 03:51 AM   #35
Whiplash
Vtwin
CF Pimp
Whiplash's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:52 AM
Flip Offs: 7
Flipped Off 14 Times in 12 Posts
Whiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on hereWhiplash spends too much time on here

Kiwis you say? I'll have the wife grab some tomorrow!

Fook Around y'll get bit by a Snake :

2000 GSXR750 fighter-Built & Sold
2005 Buell XB12SCG-Current Ride
2015 Yamaha FZ-07 - Wife's bike
Whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Whiplash!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2013, 06:04 AM   #36
jerryatrophy
we are 138
jerryatrophy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 79
Flipped Off 26 Times in 19 Posts
jerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on herejerryatrophy spends too much time on here

Yes sir. It really feckin works. Just don't leave on too long or the texture gets "muddy"
I don't marinate without it anymore. Never tried it on anything but steaks.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
jerryatrophy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived jerryatrophy!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #37
medimicated420
GURU
CF Addict
Local Time: 05:52 AM
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 5 Times in 5 Posts
medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!medimicated420 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Wrong thread towandr into when your drnk, stoned, sleep deprived andhungry
medimicated420 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived medimicated420!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #38
OneSickPsycho
I am a motherfucker
CF Addict
OneSickPsycho's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 31 Times in 20 Posts
OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!OneSickPsycho is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I don't marinate steaks... Coat both sides with sea salt and pepper, throw it on a grill (preheated on high), flip after one minute, flip again after another minute and cook as desired. IMHO, a good steak needs as little doctoring as possible and the perfect cook is medium-rare. Now, my F-I-L makes amazing steak with a marinade - but he also starts with crap flank steaks and they end up in burritos (he's Mexican).
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived OneSickPsycho!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2013, 09:09 AM   #39
Problomatic
Watch the world burn

CF Addict
Problomatic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 11 Times in 11 Posts
Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I rub my steaks with a bit of garlic and rosemary...but...

Recipe for Whip:
bourbon glazed salmon steaks

Get you some of those cedar planks from home depot or where ever and soak em in water for a few hours.

Couple salmon steaks
Some bourbon - 'bout 3 fingers...or 1/4 cup
Brown sugar - same as above
Apple juice - about a cup
1/2 tsp of garlic
Some of that fancy salt n pepper.

Preheat your grill so it's pretty hot. I like to raise my charcoal rack so its near the grill.

Put the bourbon in a sauce pan and cook it down till there aint much left. Then put the apple juice, brown sugar, and garlic in there and cook it down over med-high till it's slightly thinner than aunt jemima's.

Wash your salmon and pat it dry. Then put a bit of olive oil on it and some of that fancy salt and pepper. Put it skin side down on the plank and stick the plank on the grill. Let it cook 10-15 mins (depending on how thick the salmon steaks are) then start adding the glaze. Add it every couple of minutes until the salmon is done.

"Don't pray for easier lives, pray to be stronger men." - John F Kennedy
Problomatic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Problomatic!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-03-2013, 12:15 PM   #40
Problomatic
Watch the world burn

CF Addict
Problomatic's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 9
Flipped Off 11 Times in 11 Posts
Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Problomatic is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Heart clogging breakfast sammich

1/3 can corned beef hash
2 slices canadian bacon
Egg fried hard
Two slices toast
Cheese
Mayo

Fry the corned beef hash, canadian bacon and egg. Layer between toast with mayo and cheese. Call 911 and enjoy the triple bypass.

"Don't pray for easier lives, pray to be stronger men." - John F Kennedy
Problomatic is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Problomatic!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion