just a small favor - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff

Streetfighter Buildoff All information and discussion about our yearly streetfighter buildoff goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > just a small favor

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2014, 06:15 PM   #1
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:32 AM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here
Default just a small favor

DONT POST IN THE FUCKING BUILD THREADS!!!!!!! Everyone in the build off appreciates all the comments praise opinions and advise and thatS exactly why we have discussion threads. There is a link in everyone's sig for the build and one for the discussion.

THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE RULES OF OUR YEARLY BUILD OFF THAT ALL OF THE PARTICIPANTS PUT THEIR HEART SOUL BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS INTO.

END RANT

mod please remove the post on the last page of my build thread. If you can move it to the discussion that's cool but if not just delete that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2014, 07:45 PM   #2
diazarusmc
First Time Fighter
Fighter In Training
diazarusmc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:32 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
diazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to all
Default Re: just a small favor

My bad apparently I'm too new to the site and didn't know there were separate threads for each build. I deleted the post. One question. Were you that mad about it?
diazarusmc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived diazarusmc!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-08-2014, 08:39 PM   #3
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Sig links don't show up on the app, which ALOT of us use on the daily. And, the title of the threads are often abbreviated on the app,which makes it hard to discern if you're in the build or the discussion thread.

It's super easy to make that simple snafu.

I've almost done it several times. I think I might have done it once on accident myself. And I know the rules. Hell,even Ratty did it recently. It doesn't need to be viewed as disrespect. Just ask JJ (or whoever) to move it to the appropriate thread IMO.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived shinyribs!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-08-2014, 08:56 PM   #4
MikeGyver
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
MikeGyver's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:32 AM
Flip Offs: 309
Flipped Off 170 Times in 147 Posts
MikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too muchMikeGyver plays with their repper too much
Default Medal Fighter of the Month 

OR a mod can lock the tread so that only the OP can reply.

Like Riblet said, no sig links on the app.

'98 Ducati 916
'00 Ducati 996
'03 SV650(sold)

Skully Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danbuc View Post
yell, "Built not bought mother fucker!" in there face and then spit on their bike and walk off.
MikeGyver is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-08-2014, 10:05 PM   #5
F'dup
Hack in a barn

CF Pimp
F'dup's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 35
Flipped Off 9 Times in 9 Posts
F'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on hereF'dup spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

You aren't supposed to post in this thread, there is a discussion thread that you can post replies for this thread in....

2017 build off sv650 build thread <---Click here

SV650 b.s.'n and post build off progress on the bike thread thread <---Click here

DR650 supermoto build <--click

2000 R6 build <--click

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Raz View Post
A bit of vaseline should lube your bush up real nice though. Just make sure that your shaft is a good fit.
F'dup is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived F'dup!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-08-2014, 11:32 PM   #6
diazarusmc
First Time Fighter
Fighter In Training
diazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to alldiazarusmc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyribs View Post
Sig links don't show up on the app, which ALOT of us use on the daily. And, the title of the threads are often abbreviated on the app,which makes it hard to discern if you're in the build or the discussion thread.

It's super easy to make that simple snafu.

I've almost done it several times. I think I might have done it once on accident myself. And I know the rules. Hell,even Ratty did it recently. It doesn't need to be viewed as disrespect. Just ask JJ (or whoever) to move it to the appropriate thread IMO.
I think anyone that would view a misplaced compliment on a public forum as a disrespect should have there head examined and possibly a prescription for a mild sedative. Just sayin.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-08-2014, 11:34 PM   #7
diazarusmc
First Time Fighter
Fighter In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by F'dup View Post
You aren't supposed to post in this thread, there is a discussion thread that you can post replies for this thread in....

Now that shit was funny.
This user High Fived diazarusmc!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-09-2014, 10:02 AM   #8
ants
Legit goon

CF Addict
ants's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:32 AM
Flip Offs: 97
Flipped Off 13 Times in 10 Posts
ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!ants is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diazarusmc View Post
I think anyone that would view a misplaced compliment on a public forum as a disrespect should have there head examined and possibly a prescription for a mild sedative. Just sayin.
CF is the mild sedative prescribed for these fookers mate

~Andrew
r.i.p.[||]
Normality is a waste of potential.
My slow-ass project: '89 Yamaha XJ600 the GOON

@Cookie2000ad:-------------------------------------------------------
| This is CF. If you file down a bolt we expect 10 photos and a video. |
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ants is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2014, 07:37 AM   #9
scrappy610
GURU
Senior Fighterer
scrappy610's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!scrappy610 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Well, I just friggin posted in the wrong place thanks to the app. I corrected it but unfortunately, I had already submitted it. So, it does happen on accident
scrappy610 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived scrappy610!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-12-2014, 05:43 PM   #10
94yzf75fighter
GURU
CF Pimp
94yzf75fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:32 AM
Flip Offs: 39
Flipped Off 61 Times in 21 Posts
94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here94yzf75fighter spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by diazarusmc View Post
My bad apparently I'm too new to the site and didn't know there were separate threads for each build. I deleted the post. One question. Were you that mad about it?
No not mad just drunk. I don't know about the app because it FUCKING SUCKS but no I just see cookie putting at the beginning of every post not to post in his build thread so I figured if there was a thread pointing it out people would pay more attention.

I like your r1 Diaz I dont get butt hurt on the internets just looking for the same respect we all give to each other. And this is me on sedatives otherwise I would I have been a dick to you personally but I figured it was a mistake and just wanted everyone to be aware.

Lastly thanks for the good comment its what keeps me motivated

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
shut the fuck up crybaby, this is MY bike, I prefer it to look like shit and then eat a Busa for breakfast and fart out CBR900RR's mid afternoon. Then have a side order of S1000RR's for dinner! I want to piss on the ego of every douche bag "fast guy" squid in the region.
05 zx636- winter build off fighter project
"The Dedication"- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74929
"The Dedication" discussion- http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=74937
94yzf75fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 94yzf75fighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff