the FUCK YOU thread - Page 477 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum

Bitch Forum You want to bitch about something or someone? Do it in here... all drama outside of this forum will be DELETED!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > the FUCK YOU thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2019, 04:12 AM   #4761
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:55 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: the FUCK YOU thread

Fucking hate to sell any cheap vehicles causeit always seems to get all the idiots to creep out of thd woodwork... Had a good sit down and wrote all the essential info to the ad so I wont have to go over it for every punter, this one idiot calls me an literally starts "yea couldn't be bothered to read the ad what's wrong with the car", want a heap of useless crap in trade? Can I pay in parts? What's the lowest you go etc. And when I politely but firmly told him I'm selling a car worth 1500 for 600 cause I want it off my lot, and want the full sum on hand before keys the dilweed has the nerve to hang up! And that's not even the only one...

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2019, 09:27 AM   #4762
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 39 Times in 38 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Its selling everything TBH. I hate selling ised stuff

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2019, 09:41 AM   #4763
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

True but the cheap stuff always seem to draw out the creeps n weirdos...

These people High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2019, 05:37 PM   #4764
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

Fuck me for forgetting I have a leather welding apron and sorry for the neighbors if I woke up someone at 0:30... Ever had a white hot metal glob land on your willy? Yea...

These people High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2019, 11:29 PM   #4765
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Several times i've been there

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2019, 11:38 PM   #4766
Mongoose
GURU

CF Addict
Mongoose's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:55 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Mongoose is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_saugerty View Post
Several times i've been there
wtf do you do on your spare time?
Mongoose is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mongoose!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-06-2019, 11:54 PM   #4767
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
Fighter of the Month 

Work on bikes

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2019, 12:15 AM   #4768
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:55 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Fuck me for forgetting I have a leather welding apron and sorry for the neighbors if I woke up someone at 0:30... Ever had a white hot metal glob land on your willy? Yea...
That's brutal.

No, I never had that happen. I was welding up an exhaust system on the drag car and had an ember go down inside my ear. That was the worst pain I can ever remember having, and I've done some stuff. Listening to your earwax/inner ear sizzle and crackle really fucks with your head and scares the shit outta you.

If I lay under something, or do any overhead welding, I wear earplugs now.
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #4769
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:55 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

My in-laws are idiots. They show up unannounced at least once or twice a month. It's annoying, but not an actual fuck you kinda thing. This morning they show up at 7:00am. Wtf. We're leaving for work shortly, what could you possibly want. " Just wanted to stop by and visit!" The fuck you part is they didn't knock or anything. Just walked the fuck in our house like they belong and sat down at the table where I'm eating breakfast.

I usually have no problem speaking my mind, but I was stunned.

They acted offended when I told them to leave so we could leave. First time I ever locked my doors in my life. Idiots
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-13-2019, 10:22 AM   #4770
sepang
ไบรอัน
CF Lover
sepang's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:55 PM
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 7 Times in 5 Posts
sepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond reputesepang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
True but the cheap stuff always seem to draw out the creeps n weirdos...
Had the same today, listed car as spares/repair, bodywork fucked but has a good diesel engine that runs fine, no MOT, basically scrap value, though I'd like to see the engine used.

Question from Jordan "What's wrong with the car?" Waste of time replying to the cunt.
sepang is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Bitch Forum