Post a pic of how your bike currently sits. - Page 343 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Post a pic of how your bike currently sits.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-23-2019, 04:20 PM   #3421
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:23 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: Post a pic of how your bike currently sits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
reprofile the back of the tank with fibreglass

not dying has always been a good measure of success

Def a good point

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2019, 10:48 PM   #3422
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 498
Flipped Off 165 Times in 131 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

She looks good...

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-24-2019, 10:49 PM   #3423
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Das 929...

Quote:
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...

FOH CYCLE FAB
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2019, 02:35 AM   #3424
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:23 PM
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
She looks good...
Who has this bike now?
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2019, 09:55 AM   #3425
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D

Quote:
Who has this bike now?

I do. It’s in storage up at GC’s shop. Needs exhaust and intake because it gets TOO much fookin air.

Quote:

FOH CYCLE FAB
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2019, 11:13 AM   #3426
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:23 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 

Damn that's cool. Sv1000?

Benelli Tornado TRE Novecento 2006
EX: Triumph Daytona 955i DSSA 2002 Fighter
My homebrew blog thread thingy: Oddball Brewery
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2019, 01:35 PM   #3427
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 33
Flipped Off 12 Times in 11 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 929_adam View Post
I do. It’s in storage up at GC’s shop. Needs exhaust and intake because it gets TOO much fookin air.
Damn. Never knew about that.

So, the bike has never run right, since it was built.

I wish we could make a deal on the bike, but I've already got enough problems to fix.
Smoker is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2019, 01:56 PM   #3428
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Junkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to allJunkie is a name known to all
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
it's certainly a Suzuki leadretwin

the clutch cover isn't right for SV/DL so I think it's TL (which has a separate section for the clutch itself vs having to pull the whole side cover). I don't think they're an easy swap onto SVs either. no clue on TLS vs TLR.

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, WR450SM street legal, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2019, 02:12 PM   #3429
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
it's certainly a Suzuki leadretwin

the clutch cover isn't right for SV/DL so I think it's TL (which has a separate section for the clutch itself vs having to pull the whole side cover). I don't think they're an easy swap onto SVs either. no clue on TLS vs TLR.
Correct. TLR in an FOH frame. Also have a DL..same block, very dif machine.

Quote:
Damn. Never knew about that.

So, the bike has never run right, since it was built.

I wish we could make a deal on the bike, but I've already got enough problems to fix.
It was my coming home present to myself. FOH sold it to me (saved it for me) under the condition that I wouldn't sell it to anyone else. I'm fine with that. Just looking to get her going properly. I spoke to the engine builder (yes it's a built TLR ) and he told me I'm DEF going to need restriction on it. So Gregg of Greggs Customs and I have been hemming and hawwing about how and where to stick exhaust pipes on the bitch and possibly doing some type of restrictor plate for the intake.

Quote:

FOH CYCLE FAB
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-28-2019, 04:26 PM   #3430
AgentOrange
Aspiring Hooligan
Fighterer
AgentOrange's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
AgentOrange is a name known to allAgentOrange is a name known to allAgentOrange is a name known to allAgentOrange is a name known to allAgentOrange is a name known to allAgentOrange is a name known to allAgentOrange is a name known to allAgentOrange is a name known to allAgentOrange is a name known to allAgentOrange is a name known to allAgentOrange is a name known to all

Installed air shocks on my junk.

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics