Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism - Page 10 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2019, 03:38 AM   #91
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 06:21 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Boneheads V-Tec deconstructive criticism

"Video unavailable"

C'mon man. Don't tease...
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2019, 04:41 AM   #92
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 5 Times in 3 Posts
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Another first for me, trying to upload a you tube video
bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived bonehead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-05-2019, 06:48 AM   #93
Leroy
GURU
CF Addict
Leroy's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:21 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Leroy is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 

The bike looks very good and powerfull!
I love the sound of the V-4 engine!
Leroy is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Leroy!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-10-2019, 10:57 AM   #94
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Junkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

I find that by angling my plate the other direction (text pointing somewhat down), and a mild tuck, it's plenty visible from the rear but the cameras for bridge toll almost never catch it. Don't know if that's a thing where you are.

Sucks that those indicators aren't far enough apart. What are the consequences if you make it legal to get past inspection and then get caught with them close together?

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Junkie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-12-2019, 05:31 AM   #95
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
I find that by angling my plate the other direction (text pointing somewhat down), and a mild tuck, it's plenty visible from the rear but the cameras for bridge toll almost never catch it. Don't know if that's a thing where you are.

Sucks that those indicators aren't far enough apart. What are the consequences if you make it legal to get past inspection and then get caught with them close together?
Like the idea of toll cameras failing to do there job, I play the annual exhaust pipe merry go round, the stalks will be temporary, bugger the consequences.

Headlights wired on all the time is standard here in Oz, I have another imported bike, been stopped by the police on that bike,
"notice your headlight and tail lights defective ",
"correct",
"that carry's a fine of $xxx",
"yes sir, but this bike is an import and has a switch"..........
.......mmmmm" I suggest for your own safety to always ride this bike with your lights switched ON, I'll let you go with a caution today"
"yeah sure"

I can see myself having a similar conversation with this bike, alas no import!
This user High Fived bonehead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2019, 04:42 AM   #96
keef
Fighter
Local Time: 09:21 AM
Flip Offs: 0
keef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to beholdkeef is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Ive got an integrated tailight in mine. Indicators are retina burning bright, but too close together to be legal. So, i also have a secondary set of strip LEDs that arent very bright, but are wide enough apart to be legal. Just self adhesive ones stuck to the bottom of my undertray. Legal enough that the HWP cop bikes dont pull me over for it. I have been followed in traffic before.
keef is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived keef!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-13-2019, 10:54 AM   #97
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Junkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to beholdJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Fighter of the Month 

Right, I'm just saying I'd want the *brake* light to work even if you have lights generally turned off... unless you have a reason to go fully dark.

I agree being able to turn off headlight/tail light can be nice.

A steering damper dampens steering oscillations. If it starts to leak, it may become a steering dampener. There's no such thing as a dampner.

Bikes: naked SV1000 with all the possible bling, FE570, FS570, 450XCF SM trackbike
This user High Fived Junkie!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2019, 07:35 PM   #98
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keef View Post
Ive got an integrated tailight in mine. Indicators are retina burning bright, but too close together to be legal. So, i also have a secondary set of strip LEDs that arent very bright, but are wide enough apart to be legal. Just self adhesive ones stuck to the bottom of my undertray. Legal enough that the HWP cop bikes dont pull me over for it. I have been followed in traffic before.
Thanks keef, have got some left over led strips, might end doing something similar, spoke with Nathan at SMW, good guy, taking the bike there in a couple of weeks, can only keep riding around the block so many times.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2019, 07:38 PM   #99
bonehead
Fucking Retard
Fighter
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
Right, I'm just saying I'd want the *brake* light to work even if you have lights generally turned off... unless you have a reason to go fully dark.

I agree being able to turn off headlight/tail light can be nice.
The stop light always works, stalking days are over no need to go fully dark anymore
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 05-14-2019, 08:06 PM   #100
Junkie
re-tarded
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

I must've posted that in the wrong thread... someone somewhere (I now see not in either of your threads) posted a diagram with a switch that turned on/off all of the lighting, that's what I meant to reply to.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2019 Winter Build-off > 2019 Winter Build-off Build Discussion Threads