370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee - Page 14 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-06-2020, 08:04 AM   #131
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:46 AM
Flip Offs: 30
Flipped Off 35 Times in 8 Posts
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: 370steve goes EFeeeeeeeeeeeee

todays forage into the shed had me do the oil clearance checks on the rods big ends,

all were well within working spec's, towards the lower end of the allowable clearance*scale, so well pleased with that.

once the motor rear mounts are made and welded in place, I will look to do the crank shell oil clearances, but i think i will

be looking at a bigger job with them, as the crank is out of a different motor.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
370steve is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 370steve!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-06-2020, 10:25 AM   #132
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp
370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!370steve is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

just got my Profi cat chain alignment laser through the post, went straight out the back room for a play

front to rear sprockets are out by around 0.5mm, so my Mk1 eye ball wasnt that far out in the end.

wheel alignment was done with the aid of two carbon fishing pole sections and a bungy with wheel aligned,

chain adjustment marks on the swing arm are correctly aligned too, result.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2020, 06:16 AM   #133
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

I got the new laser out and did a quick pic session, laser line is where chain side plate will be.
thats with a 530 pitch chain and sprockets, 190 width boot

left side of chain (nearest frame)

right side (nearest tyre)

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
This user High Fived 370steve!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2020, 09:16 AM   #134
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Mick is on with my battery box, top done, bottom will be sorted tomorrow

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2020, 03:15 PM   #135
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

I have just come across some billet bling, all the way from South Africa, guy brought them whilst he was out there racing, so he said he had brought some back, said he would sell me one!

they are billet cam cover oil feed blocks, i was going to make the feeds out of hose and Torques UK connectors, but this block just looks the biz and keeps everything nice and tidy above the carbs.

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-09-2020, 12:55 PM   #136
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

Just had a call from Amac Engineering to say my head is ready for collection, just need to work out what is also "essential" in Northallerton for me to get whilst i am over getting it

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-10-2020, 06:32 AM   #137
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

As i had to go over to Northallerton to get Avril a bottle*of single malt (Essential Necessity Food stuff)

I called in to AMEC Engineering, to collect my now very re worked head, jobs a bloody good un, extremely pleased with the result.

left the place with "It will go a lot better now" following me out the door** :love

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-10-2020, 07:32 AM   #138
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

need to get the head and cam cover off to Brian at Centurion for coating to match the rest of the motor

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-12-2020, 11:20 AM   #139
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

sent head and cover off for coating yesterday, today was a nice slow day so have made a different mid engine mounting plate, other was ok using

the stock mounting points on the frame, but left itself open fro side flex, so it was out with the alloy plate and make a different one which would only use the rear oem mounting point,

the new plate will need a new rear screw insert for the frame.

old plate

new plate

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-12-2020, 04:22 PM   #140
370steve
old fart

CF Pimp

I have some new spending plans alloy and bling and is almost on order​​​​​​​!!!

SHIT HAPPENS!!!!!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads