Italianeze build off thread - Page 11 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Italianeze build off thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2020, 05:06 PM   #101
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:37 AM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Italianeze build off thread

machined up a pair of rings that bellmouths can be screwed into

nice snug fit

my lathe don,t do threads, i,ll find a grown up
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-02-2020, 05:17 PM   #102
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

possible change of plans, think ill lock in place with grub screws, that way I can trim down in length as tuning on dyno
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-03-2020, 05:33 PM   #103
yantosh

bellmouths turned, i,ll ask a cnc equipped friend to radius them nice

they look kinda kool in situ

got the gas cap done

side stand is on.... slightly too long, but thats an easy fix

found a throttle tube, and a dig through my brake line bundle has me a pair of front lines

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-04-2020, 02:22 PM   #104
yantosh

ignition barrel mounted

it,s not 100% square as I was trying to hold it all in place with duct tape , but it,s close enough to not bug my happiness

dug this out of a box, saves spending on a speedo

while in the box i found a sprint steering damper... might come in handy

stand sorted so it don,t hit the arm

and holds the bike without wanting to fall forwards

short cunts need not apply

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2020, 04:36 PM   #105
yantosh

dug out the number board mould today

gives me somethin to make new one from

tried making a mould from tank cover

but it reacted......

try again tomorrow

must admit, getting tired, being only person at work all day, then pushing to keep this moving every night

then think.... well i could be a fuckin nurse.... quit yer bitchin bawbag
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-05-2020, 05:15 PM   #106
yantosh

went back out for a look ,think the cover possibly had a coating on it

on the upside, this might work

i,ll make up a couple of quick temp brackets

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-07-2020, 04:46 PM   #107
yantosh

had another go at making the mould for the tank top , much more successful this time

for my next trick I have to mould one in my kevlar stuff now
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2020, 02:06 PM   #108
yantosh

started a rear caliper hanger

the rear was a bit plain, so tarted that up too

go try it on soon
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-08-2020, 04:17 PM   #109
yantosh

fits a treat, I could have made it like the original, with a hidden torque arm thingy, but i want a torque arm

got knuckle dusters, they,ll need a bit of fitting and better mounts made , add led,s for indicators

will need some shorty levers to fit inside them
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 04-10-2020, 02:01 PM   #110
yantosh

rattled up a set of temp clamps to hang the number board

drilled a bit of loomynum to mimic a torque arm, think the caliper needs smoved slightly to the right

had a wee sit on , it,s quite tall ..... no brakes and on a slope , so catching with my boot

then a couple of pics

yes i need to tidy up,yes it looks lie a pikeys yard

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads