Italianeze build off thread - Page 6 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads

2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads Only post here if you are the builder! Comments in the Discussion threads please.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Italianeze build off thread

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-01-2020, 12:48 PM   #51
yantosh
yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:20 PM
Flip Offs: 14
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Italianeze build off thread

must be something I can be doing...

hunt out some stuff ,make sure I actually have it

master cylinders, ZX10r ..... check

galfer wavy discs ..... check

GSXR 1000 ignition barrel , gotta be able to make it fit TL loom surely, ?

it,ll live here

found this cool rear caliper in my box of brakes, dunno what its off, but I know where its going

thought i might as well pull the loom out the bag , see whats what

oh look ... scotchlocks

and a shitty alarm

won,t be needing all this shit

even tagged a bit

i,ll need to go grab the wiring diagram, start tagging the rest

fuckin hate wires

hardly progress, but its a bit
yantosh is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived yantosh!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2020, 02:10 PM   #52
yantosh
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

there appears to be a lack of visibility around here

but i got a mock up wheel now

and can confirm the original suspension mount won,t work

so chop chop

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-02-2020, 07:20 PM   #53
yantosh

sittin on the floor, wiring diagram,masking tape and rum

so far i missing a MAP sensor, fuse box, reg/rec, tip over sensor .... messaged the guy i been getting stuff from, offered him a deal with some gsxr 1000 bits .... see what he says

found a cheap TL ignition barrel on ebay, easier than trying to graft the 4 wire gsxr one into a 6 wire plug

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-04-2020, 12:11 PM   #54
yantosh

draw up some top shock mounts

start machining them

yeah, I do everything wit computers and CNC machines

this tube will have to be re-positioned, not dropping the motor to possibly be able to squeeze the thermostat housing in

time for mince n tatties, back to this later
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-04-2020, 05:07 PM   #55
yantosh

thermostat housing fits, i,ll fit a new cross tube at a slightly dif angle

shock mounts are all shaped and welded to a new tube, the tube is tacked in place,

the new tube will be braced to the one behind it too.

built back up, takes less space,

TL rad being posted next week, see how close it is to fitting inside the panels
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-08-2020, 05:32 PM   #56
yantosh

most I,ve managed on this this week, couple of frame plugs

I,m about out of argon and need to get some stuff done on the gsx for my mate... more progress soon I hope
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-09-2020, 04:59 PM   #57
yantosh

got the first plug in, no gas to weld tho

picked up an ignition barrel with 6 wires , found a drive sprocket for at least set up dooties

standard TL switchgear, plug n play ,

roughly hung, id much rather run without fans... but dunno how that,d go

with the fans the panels will need cut , no room to mount one centrally

this a moulding of the front hugger, the start of a one off split headlight unit

be shaped more like this

away to research no fans and thin fans
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-10-2020, 05:43 PM   #58
yantosh

another day, another bite of the elephant

re-purposed one of the cut out cross braces to make a mounting bar for the rad

It,ll be welded on here abouts, but think it will wait until the bike is off the bench and I can get about it

looking at the idea of widening the bodywork about an inch per side, let it sit better with rad

pair of mounting bosses for the ignition barrel

once the top tank cover is finalised tube will connect them in a similar manner to the Hyper

got the detail work onto the bottom yoke, Suzuki in a Ducati frame

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-11-2020, 10:33 AM   #59
yantosh

my old mill was pressed into service today, bottom yoke has all its clamp holes drilled and tapped

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-15-2020, 03:40 PM   #60
yantosh

it fits, thought i,d made a cunt of it,but the forks had sat squinty

headed slightly north from Italy,up to Austria

tail piece will need a bit of fitting n chopping

scuse the mess, bit short on space

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Streetfighter Buildoff > 2020 Winter Build-off > 2020 Winter Build-off Build Threads