CB rat / cafe - Page 37 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CB rat / cafe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2016, 10:06 PM   #361
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:17 PM
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: CB750F rat / fighter

Sorry to hear that, Luba. Glad you're still hanging around here, at least. Good luck to ya, bud.

And ..l.. back at ya!
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2016, 10:17 PM   #362
ctluba
CF Addict
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: CB rat / cafe

Thanx for the positive words!!

Ya, shit will work out, just a shitty year!!! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2016, 03:00 AM   #363
jaybuilt
or just jay

CF Addict
jaybuilt's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 9 Times in 2 Posts
jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!jaybuilt is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

hey ctluba this might help

A few months back I start getting call’s from my X wife her name is Bonnie her occupation broom pilot …..No I am kidding. One of her personalities is tolerable.

I usually ignore at least a weeks worth of calls from her just to get her worked up a little. Well my daughter calls me and tells me mom really needs to talk to me and I should call her. I say sure Jamie I can tell you are dying to spill your guts so out with it.
Jamie says dad you absolutely can’t let on that I told you. Ok James what’s up? She says dad your going to love this. I think too much in fact. So mom met this guy…. no she has known him for a long time but his wife died and they are seeing each other now.

I say ok their must be more James. She says ………ok so you know how she is real religist and all….. well the church I guess is requiring that she get your blessing in order to move on and have a relationship with him and she starts to giggle.
Huge pause from me and she starts to outright laugh. dad …..dad did you hear me. now I have this hugenormus smile on my face.
Ok James let me see If I got this correct your mom’s god wants her to get my blessing so they can have sex is that what this boils down to. we were divorced 23 years ago Jamie.
Jamie is now laughing so hard she cat reply.

all I could say is….. James I frigen love my life every single bit of it. Now I am laughing un controllable .This Is going to be great!
Jamie says now dad just so ya know mom is a wreck knowing how you are and all and she just wants it over ASAP. I say well I bet she does .apparently she has been in dry dock for 23 years. No wonder she is a little tense these days. Isn’t that something.

I hung up that phone and just said to my self.
Self I knew some day it was going to be my turn and sure as shit hear it is.

I ignored a few more calls then she sent me a text .never have I got a text from Bonnie before. She says Jay I really need to talk to you. It isn’t about money or anything but it’s important.
I replied I talked to Jamie the other day and she is fine so it can’t be to important.
she calls and I ignore it but sent another text saying ……..I kind of like this texting thing ....it is like talking without all the emotions and shit .know what I mean Bonnie.

No reply. next day I answer the phone and say hi Bonnie hey I ‘m in the truck so I might loose ya so what is so all fired important don’t tell me you want to get back together. she says vary funny and I say thank you………playing Dumb I say well out with it already.

she proceeds to tell me and I start laughing and tell her hold on I have to pull over and shut the truck off to make sure I am hearing this right. I pull the air brake knob and say you want to run that by me again. and with a huff she does. at this point I am doing every thing I can to keep it together and I sat in silence then I laugh just enough and say your kidding me right.
in a serious tone she says no I’m not. I say so Bonnie let me see if I have this correct.
After 23 years of being divorced you finally have the opportunity to get laid but because of that deal you go to every Sunday you need my blessing first?
She says essentially that is correct. I said Connie that Is without question the strangest thing I have ever heard.
And you’re going with it?
When I met you you had no problem doin a line of coke on a toilet seat in a bar while giving me a blow job and you didn’t even have to put out your cigarette.
Now this?
Silence is all I heard so I spoke up well Bonnie I am going to have think on this.
You know this could be a sign from god that we should try again don’t ya think.
No reply………I ‘m just saying Bonnie.
I can almost feel her hands around my throat .I continue….. now I don’t know the details of this law but it seams well thought out and I would assume that giving me such a responsibility must mean that I should take it seriously. finally she says something and it was yes jay you should. I said well then I should meet him don’t ya think.
shit bonnie I wouldn’t be able to live with my self if I simply handed you over to some asshole so yeah we should meet. Bonnie are you still ……….yes I’m hear jerk ….jerk I say!!! Now now lets not call me names .

at this point I think I have had as much fun as I ca get away with.and I said ok ok im just funning with ya. Since you don’t seam to want me to meet him.
Well let me consider on this a few days.I will let you know ..... as this string of cuss words comes blasting through the phone. Letting her finish I politely say gees Bonnie does your church approve of that kind of talk .well I have to get back to work talk to ya soon. The last word I could make out before I close the phone was asshole.
Couple days later she calls again and I fool around with her a little more but realizing she is on the verge of a brake down caused by 23 years of solo sex I gave my blessing and said what is his name she says Bill. well you and bill have my permissino to have sex.OMG that was fun.

now one would think the story ends hear but oh no not hardly.
We almost forgot this is me and part of my swirling tornado of life she got caught in.

fast forward to a couple months ago my phone starts ringing again and again .
and ignore it for a week or so but I finally answer it
This is what she tells me.
Her and Bill are planning to get married and they were going on a trip to Jameka ware he is from to meet his family. Wait wait let me stop you hear for a seconded did you say Jamaka…( I know I aint spelling that right)……..um by any chance ………..yes jay he is black ….I say oh ok just didn’t want to be left in the dark on that.
She says oh vary funny (I thought so)ok proceed Bonnie. she says anyway while getting
my passport (she starts to cry) I found out that because of a foul-up at the court we are still married………………………………………………………..my words were excuse me Bonnie let me call you back. I hung up the phone and had the laugh of my life
And for the next month I put the poor woman through hell.pay back relay is a bitch.....named Bonnie.
jaybuilt is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-16-2016, 11:25 PM   #364
ctluba
CF Addict
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Well thats a crazy story for sure!!!!

Quote:
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
This user High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2018, 05:23 PM   #365
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Im still alive and ripping

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2018, 05:26 PM   #366
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Just poppin in to say hello

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2018, 08:48 PM   #367
Streetfighterkz
Capt Oblivious
CF Pimp
Streetfighterkz's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:17 PM
Flipped Off 11 Times in 7 Posts
Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Streetfighterkz is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: CB750F rat / fighter

Good to see you back here! Stick around if you can.

Later, Doug

‘74 Kawasaki H1-500 Project
‘76 Kawasaki Kz900 'Strip-fighter Project
‘77 Kawasaki Kz1000
‘78 Kawasaki Kz1000 Project
'80 Cx500 Cafe/Brat Project
‘83 Kawasaki Gpz750 (Turbo Converted) Project
Streetfighterkz is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2018, 09:57 PM   #368
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

Welcome back duder!!

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-16-2018, 01:21 AM   #369
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

I had such good performance from the unibear o-ring chain on the Harley i had to put one on the punisher as well. 530 pitch, 112 link o-ring chain, $35 delivered off eBay. Can’t beat that shit!!

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.
These people High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-17-2018, 11:48 AM   #370
RatFighter
UnicycleMode

RatFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 01:17 PM
Flip Offs: 190
Flipped Off 111 Times in 48 Posts
RatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympusRatFighter sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
I had such good performance from the unibear o-ring chain on the Harley i had to put one on the punisher as well. 530 pitch, 112 link o-ring chain, $35 delivered off eBay. Can’t beat that shit!!

First off, it is awesome to see you're still around and the Honda is still alive (I loooove that bike/build ) and even cooler the Harley is still the weird, cool, awesome contraption it always looked to be.

On the subject of ebay chain sales, I feel bad that I don't really frequent the local shops as much as I used to due to the fact I can buy bulk chain on ebay, ships to my door with 5 master links and enough chain to do 5 bikes, and tires ain't a bit different at all. 99% of the reason I even went into the local places aside shooting the shit and checking out the used bikes, was for wear parts. Sadly, even I'm drawn to the cheap and easy of the internet when it comes to getting a decent deal. I know the locals have families to feed and bills to pay, but, times are changing and it's becoming harder and harder to pay the markup for something I can get for cost if I just wait a few days for shipping.

The first chain order I made on a bulk chain supply was 520 non O-ring, when it arrived I was stunned to find that the stock photo they used for the listing wasn't quite what I had received as it was Parts Unlimited packaging, all setup for a dealership to cut 5 chains, put them in the supplied Parts Unlimited boxes with included master links, and likely sell each one for more than I paid for the entire bulk chain order plus the shipping.

tldr; Name brand chain in bulk off ebay, is the same cost as a single chain locally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweihammer View Post
Looking at this Large Hadron Collider of a vehicle, I am starting to think the little bastard may have been on to something...
RatFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived RatFighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes