CB rat / cafe - Page 9 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes

Member Project Bikes Project progress threads of members streetfighters.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CB rat / cafe

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #81
balline36m3

CF Pimp
balline36m3's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:51 AM
Flip Offs: 929
Flipped Off 504 Times in 71 Posts
balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!balline36m3 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: CB rat / cafe

Looks good bud!! Keep up the good work
balline36m3 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-07-2011, 02:21 PM   #82
ctluba
CF Addict
Local Time: 01:51 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBII View Post
Awesome build man!

Where did you get the screens on your carbs?
Went to the motorcycle parts section of ebay and searched "velocity stacks". I think the place was called "mikes small engines" or something like that.

I like these stacks because they not only have the screens but they also have a sponge like filter inside the screens. I think I am going to get the cool look of stacks with the same protection as a pod filters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_black View Post
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetus View Post
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-15-2011, 05:29 PM   #83
ctluba
CF Addict
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

Tiny update. When I hacked up the stock seat I cut a little too much off the front end of the seat and there was a big gap between the tank and seat. Not horrible, but just aggravating. I cemented a piece of foam rubber in there to fill in the gap. Looks way better.

Motor is apart and cylinders are being bored. Maybe two weeks until bike is back together. Will post vid when running.

New spacer on seat.

Oh, I put some bel-ray stickers on the tank. That is like 10 horse power gain right there!!

Quote:
Cammed up cb big bore with slingshots... Double Ohlins and a 636 radial caliper front end... Mismatch rims and a dent in the tank. Nuff said... Repped...
Quote:
I am very impressed by that bike. I love a good mix of old and new. Like a MILF with big ol fake titties!
Cheers.
These people High Fived ctluba!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #84
Casper
The friendly Ghost.
Casper's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:51 PM
Flip Offs: 189
Flipped Off 34 Times in 28 Posts
Casper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympusCasper sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
Sorry if this has been covered, did not find it in my quick search, but what swinger is that or did you have your stock one braced?
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #85
MaximFighter
SC24 Rider!
Fighter In Training
MaximFighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
MaximFighter is a NOOB

Great transformation man!
MaximFighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2011, 08:57 PM   #86
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Sorry if this has been covered, did not find it in my quick search, but what swinger is that or did you have your stock one braced?
I sent the stock swinger to a guy in Florida who advertises on EBAY. He lengthened it four inches on the front end and braced it. The whole job, shipping included was $220.00, and like $75.00 of it was shipping. Try and get a custom, extended, braced arm for that, it aint happening. So I was pretty pleased with the deal.

Cant beat that stretched profile!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2011, 08:59 PM   #87
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

why ride own/ ride a liter bike?
THIS

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #88
whiteknucler6
complete asshole
CF Lover
whiteknucler6's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:51 PM
Flip Offs: 56
Flipped Off 27 Times in 6 Posts
whiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to allwhiteknucler6 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
I sent the stock swinger to a guy in Florida who advertises on EBAY. He lengthened it four inches on the front end and braced it. The whole job, shipping included was $220.00, and like $75.00 of it was shipping. Try and get a custom, extended, braced arm for that, it aint happening. So I was pretty pleased with the deal.

Cant beat that stretched profile!!!
You going to fighter fest?
whiteknucler6 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-16-2011, 11:22 PM   #89
benroe
Noobie
benroe's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
benroe is a NOOB

I'm digging it!!
benroe is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #90
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteknucler6 View Post
You going to fighter fest?
Where, when? I live in Ct.

Quote:
Quote:
Cheers.

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Member Project Bikes