Secret Santa 2019! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Secret Santa 2019!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2019, 06:07 PM   #1
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:44 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 33 Times in 21 Posts
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Secret Santa 2019!

Any takers for this year`s round of SS? Time to start taking names to get folks enough time to build/order/figure out whatever they wanna send.

The usual yada yada, near copypaste from last year`s thread but a refresher is never bad so here goes:

-To enter you must have a minimum of 50 posts under your belt
-Maximum gift value before shipping should not exceed 35USD/26,50GBP/29,65EUR/0.00630 Bitcoin (currency rate not checked) (of course it is up to everyone whether or not to honor this but don`t expect to receive anything over this value)
-Post your entry into this thread WITH SOME IDEAS WHAT YOU`D LIKE TO GET, should you wish to get clothing state your size.
-DO NOT ENTER UNLESS/BEFORE YOU ARE SURE YOU`RE GONNA FOLLOW THROUGH! Failing to do so will result in public shaming and denial of entry on the following year!
-You must PM me your full name and address before the entry deadline closes or you will be void from this round. I`ll try to remind anyone not doing this in time!

And remember, if you end up paired with an international "victim", it doesn`t have to be big and heavy! There`s always gift certificates etc to skip the shipping cost altogether.

Entry closes at Friday 15.11. and assignments will be distributed shortly after that, hopefully by Sunday 17.11, this will give you over a month to figure out, possibly fabricate, and ship out your gifts! Do remember that in Christmas time international packages can and probly WILL take up to, or over three weeks to reach their destination!

No peeking before Christmas! Loot pics here means +REP!

Bashan BS200-S7 '07 Street Quad
Mattson is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Mattson!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2019, 06:08 PM   #2
Mattson
Stressed Member
Mattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on hereMattson spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Secret Santa 2019!

I will gather participants onto this post with gift wishes. RED name means I don`t have your address and need it, GREEN name means you`re good to go! I should have most of the old addresses somewhere in PM:s so keep and eye on the colors.

Mattson: Beer paraphernalia. A cool bottle opener maybe, possibly self made. Homebrew supplies, office/garage art. gift certificate to https://www.varusteleka.fi NO BRASS KNUCKS, BLADES OR SLINGSHOTS WITH A WRIST BRACE, customs will confiscate those! Shirt size L (Euro) I`m short but slightly chubby.

This user High Fived Mattson!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-28-2019, 06:57 PM   #3
SEBSPEED
V4's FTW
SEBSPEED's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:44 PM
Flip Offs: 53
Flipped Off 57 Times in 47 Posts
SEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on hereSEBSPEED spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 

I'm in.

Can always use XL tshirts or hoodies, amazon gift cards, coffee, bourbon, knife stuff, gun stuff, ammo... homemade/diy & bike related stuff always awesome too

Find me on Facebook at Sebspeed Customs

Float like a Goldwing, sting like a gixxer

2015 FOTY VFR750

2016 threads
Turbo 7/11

750 Slingshot
Discussion thread

2017 thread
VFR800 Build
SEBSPEED is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2019, 01:37 AM   #4
tldave
CF Addict
tldave's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 5
Flipped Off 71 Times in 42 Posts
tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!tldave is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I've got too many fucking parts I might as well send some of them to one of you, or something useful.

I have no interest in clothing. I don't need anything really except a decent small flashlight. Lol at ammo. I almost said the same thing.
tldave is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2019, 09:32 AM   #5
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

I'm in! I got some spare coal laying around to get rid of.

I wear an XL shirt and am a fan of Honda/Yamaha. If you're in a far away land, some of your local snacks would be awesome to check out
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-29-2019, 01:08 PM   #6
JamesHambleton
Wanna be racer

CF Addict
JamesHambleton's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:44 AM
Flip Offs: 12
Flipped Off 15 Times in 12 Posts
JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!JamesHambleton is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I debated it last year, decided to go for it this year.
I'm a size large motorbike holiday and a medium in a 5 figure inheritance.

If those don't work out I'm a size large t-shirt and anything else is appreciated especially food!
JamesHambleton is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 10-30-2019, 08:32 AM   #7
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

i even have idea what to make.

as for me... im big into japan and cyberpunk. also V4 hondas FTW.
in case it's something wearable, shirt size is M (althou hoodie would be better)

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2019, 02:07 PM   #8
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:44 PM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Fuck it, I want to be in.

First-timer. Had a couple of gift ideas. Now, I see I'm supposed to give based on what's asked for.

Well, I'll do my best.

I like anything weapons related, illegal stuff, hancrafted item like a bong or moto art, motorcycle race memorabelia.

Shirt/hoody size large.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2019, 02:22 PM   #9
Mattson
Stressed Member
Fighter of the Month 

You're not supposed to, they're just hints for ideas in case you're struggling to come up with anything. You can give whatever you want as long as you don't send nuttin illegal overseas as the customs will confiscate those.

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 11-03-2019, 02:42 PM   #10
Smoker
BLACK BELT

Smoker's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:44 PM
Flip Offs: 34
Flipped Off 13 Times in 12 Posts
Smoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on hereSmoker spends too much time on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattson View Post
You're not supposed to, they're just hints for ideas in case you're struggling to come up with anything. You can give whatever you want as long as you don't send nuttin illegal overseas as the customs will confiscate those.
Cool. Got it.

Illegal stuff only for non-customs packages.
Smoker is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Smoker!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion