Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Thanks for your support fighterers!

7K views 51 replies 20 participants last post by  Christ 
#1 ·
I want to thank everyone of you who showed up to FF10 this year! It is such a pleasure for me (and everyone else) to be able to sit and hang with everyone. Being able to talk and joke with everyone is fun.

People came in from all over the goddamn place! Gixerman fucking flew from the other side of the pond, bought a bike and came to the event! I mean seriously! THAT is dedication! Everyone rep that man!

People picked each other up, rode with each other, fixed each others bikes, shared drinks and foods, offered floor space, bedspace and whatever else we could share.

Even though it was deathly hot the first two days everyone stayed in good moods and had fun hanging out in our tent city.

The night time partying was within reason and noone was obnoxiously loud or outta control. The burnouts at the inn were kept to a minimum as was the speeding on the road (as far as they know anyway). I did however get a $300 fee for damages. . . which was better than having vandalism charges pressed, but hey.

Good fucking times as always, and I wish that we could all hang out on a more regular basis.

Until next time friends!

(blog post and mag articles will be coming together pretty soon)

See less See more
#3 ·
i didnt even ask, but considering that the GM - Ryan wanted to press vandalism charges on us...i know they dont want us back in the slightest.

#4 ·
I'll kick you 20 or 30 bucks for my potion of the fun this coming pay check. it was an awesome time. I've already started looking for a more accommodating place for us to party next year

#7 ·
holy fuck, who damaged what?

#8 ·
I wonder if we could find a local drag strip to let us camp out at next year?

#9 ·
i wish i could high 5 you a million times

#13 ·
why? i am pretty damn sure something else is going to be fucked up and i wont get to ride again.. :doh:

i dont even care about riding. just that i am there.

#16 ·
i dont care if its private. I just like the idea of a place where they dont mind us doing burnouts at 2 am and such hooliganery

#18 ·
I take it noone tagged the parking lot this time?

Reactions: cage
#21 ·
Did someone tag the security guard? Desk Clerk? Clerk's Desk? FRONT DOOR?

If any of those things wasn't tagged, you all failed miserably. Ok, not really. But still...

#22 ·
you live in PA and didnt even show up

how is that for failing miserably :(

#26 · (Edited)
hang in there and plan plan plan man

cassie and work on a shoe string budget due to having no money.. we reserved the room is Feb and saved for months to have 150 to walk around the show for both of us

#29 ·
thanks for coming jelly! u were a huge help, and i think everyone was glad to meet ya!

#32 ·
The group ride was stellar this year.. 2 hours of riding in a downpour.:LolLolLolLol: Sorry I missed most of you, I only made it to the resort on Sunday morning for a little bit. I explained in another thread.. I'll make up for it next year.

Adam, I guess you changed your phone number becasue people like me had it..:D

#35 ·
Well, prefer you keep your eyes on the roads, for your own sake, but yeah... lol.

Reactions: ROBBO
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.