2015 Scavenger Hunt - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt All scavenger hunt threads should go in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > 2015 Scavenger Hunt

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2015, 02:59 PM   #21
binx77
Fighter
binx77's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
binx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to all
Default Re: 2015 Scavenger Hunt

So I really don't want this to die since it makes me go around and have fun on my bike so heres a new pic

round-a-bout, clock ( I would say tower but its not)

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ \,,/(◣_◢)\,,/
93 Kan-o-WTF Teapot Katana 600 : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=107522
Current Bikes: 93 Katana GSX600F <mine and a 2007 Ninja ZX6R <the wifes
Past Rides: 97 Bandit 600, 92 YZF6, 96 Bandit 1200
binx77 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived binx77!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-22-2015, 08:16 PM   #22
myth44
GURU

Fighterer
myth44's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:05 AM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
myth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to behold

Subbed for participation once I get my bike together

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Just a little shameless plug

myth44 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived myth44!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-25-2015, 11:59 AM   #23
imsolidstate
GURU
Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Flip Offs: 5
imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I will get back at this binx. My wife's working a ton of hours on a project right now so I haven't been able to ride, plus my GSXR just blew an O-ring in one of the cylinder block cooling passages. Luckily I am making progress on my Ducati so I should be out again soon...
imsolidstate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived imsolidstate!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-27-2015, 12:34 PM   #24
binx77
Fighter
binx77's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:05 PM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
binx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to allbinx77 is a name known to all

Its alright, haha its like your other post of where are all the fighters....still being built, fixed, modified, and made better. Just trying to get in all the nice sites out here before the trip to Ks in Sept ( not saying the Midwest is lacking scenery just theres some pretties out here)

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ \,,/(◣_◢)\,,/
93 Kan-o-WTF Teapot Katana 600 : http://www.customfighters.com/forums...d.php?t=107522
Current Bikes: 93 Katana GSX600F <mine and a 2007 Ninja ZX6R <the wifes
Past Rides: 97 Bandit 600, 92 YZF6, 96 Bandit 1200
binx77 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 07-29-2015, 12:10 AM   #25
imsolidstate
GURU
Senior Fighterer
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Flip Offs: 5
imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!imsolidstate is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Hell yeah, I finally found a clock on a stick. And look at that, there's actually TWO clocks.

So next tag (it was getting dark so best I could do) is some truly awful graffiti. This has to be the worst tag I've ever seen. I wasn't sure if I should laugh or cringe, I think I did both.

imsolidstate is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived imsolidstate!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-08-2015, 09:49 PM   #26
myth44
GURU

Fighterer
myth44's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:05 AM
Flip Offs: 1
myth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to beholdmyth44 is a splendid one to behold

So I will match your crappy graffiti with some of my own.

And for the next challenge....

A quarry. But I'll say heavy machinery.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Just a little shameless plug

myth44 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived myth44!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Scavenger Hunt