Winter Hunt - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger Hunt All scavenger hunt threads should go in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Winter Hunt

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 07:35 PM
Flip Offs: 72
Flipped Off 58 Times in 33 Posts
GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Winter Hunt

This hunt will last untill May 2012 so as to give those who can only participate in warm weather a chance to join in the new one that will happen when this one ends.

Many of these tasks will be cold weather based as it is a "winter" hunt. Some of them are virtually impossible for 90% of the participants. However there are enough that everyone will have a chance.

The points and values will be discussed by the moderators and the winner will be posted in May 2012.

Please make your own separate entry thread. You may post discussion in this thread.

All of these are Pictures of..... Unless otherwise stated.

Your bike IN a snow bank
Your bike in front of a snow plow
Your bike at a lake (frozen or not)
Your bike in front of a water tower
Your bike and a plane
Your bike and a helicopter
YOU and Law Enforcement WITH YOUR bike
(Bonus for Shocker)
Your bike inside
Your bike on a bridge
Your bike at a state line sign
(Bonus for more states)
Your bike at a track (Dragstrip counts)
Your bike in front of a hole in the wall mom and pop eatery (Something very out of the way)
Your bike on top of a mountain
Your bike in a tunnel
Your bike in front of a Christmas Tree
Your bike in a pool
Wheelie in traffic
Graffiti Skully
Your bike with a Historical Marker
Your bike at a National Monument
Your bike with a Wild Animal
Your bike ON a boat
Your bike ON a Cruise Ship
Your bike ON a big rig (18 wheeler)
Your bike and YOU with a 1%r
Kissing on your bike
(Bonus for girl on girl)
Your bike in front of a LARGE fire
Your bike in a Stoppie
Your bike laying down

**WILL ADD MORE AS THE TIME GOES**

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
my wife loves me and my kids think i'm a god and that's all that matters
My Build. http://www.customfighters.com/forums...light=GDogg007

Last edited by GDogg007; 01-24-2012 at 03:57 PM.
GDogg007 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived GDogg007!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-27-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
fieldarcher
Fooking old git

CF Addict
fieldarcher's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:35 AM
Flip Offs: 111
Flipped Off 60 Times in 34 Posts
fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fieldarcher is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: Winter Hunt

same thing but brit speak, deep south, whats fucking snow, snow plough?
"Your bike in front of a hole in the wall mom and pop eatery (Something very out of the way)"Will a local cafe do?
Mountains in England? LOL
"Your bike with a Wild Animal" Squirrels? Rabbits? Pussy?
Must do this, fucking great idea.
fieldarcher is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #3
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!GDogg007 is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Field Archer I dunno bout anywhere else but around here a snow plow is a dump truck that has a great big plow blade on the front of it. They usually care a salt/sand/slurry mix in the back and spread it behind em after they plow.

As for wild animals. If it is wild and an animal it counts.

Oh and the eatery. If the local cafe is one of them places that only locals would know about then yup.

Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 12-28-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Already have 2 done and we still don't have snow. If the weather stays like this I'll have to get a pic of the bike in a salt bank.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Racing Geek!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2012, 10:35 AM   #5
kj4kym
one wheel wonder
Fighter
kj4kym's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:35 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
kj4kym is a good noobiekj4kym is a good noobiekj4kym is a good noobie
Scavenger Hunt 

Your bike ON a big rig (16 wheeler) <<< can it be an 18 wheeler, i dont think ive ever seen a 16 wheeler??

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN "STSEOMFS"!
kj4kym is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived kj4kym!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #6
Fight Everything
Rollin hard in Wiscompton

CF Pimp
Fight Everything's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 55
Flipped Off 45 Times in 35 Posts
Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Fight Everything is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

I'm debating this....there's a few that I very easily won't be able to do around here. We have no tunnels in Wisco lol
Fight Everything is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj4kym View Post
Your bike ON a big rig (16 wheeler) <<< can it be an 18 wheeler, i dont think ive ever seen a 16 wheeler??
LOL OMFG I can not believe I typed that. Yeah 18 wheeler works. LOL I feel like a dumbass.

Quote:
This user High Fived GDogg007!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #8
Racing Geek
lb/hp is what it's about!
Racing Geek's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 168
Flipped Off 83 Times in 73 Posts
Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Racing Geek is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Scavenger Hunt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight My Shaft View Post
I'm debating this....there's a few that I very easily won't be able to do around here. We have no tunnels in Wisco lol
You must live in a very flat part of WI. I know of 3 near me.
Racing Geek is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2012, 08:10 AM   #9
kj4kym
one wheel wonder
Fighter
kj4kym's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:35 PM
Flip Offs: 1
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
kj4kym is a good noobiekj4kym is a good noobiekj4kym is a good noobie
Scavenger Hunt 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007 View Post
LOL OMFG I can not believe I typed that. Yeah 18 wheeler works. LOL I feel like a dumbass.
Lol its cool man it happens, but when I read it I was like wtf is a 16 wheeler lol...
now I just gotta figure out how to get "on" one. Also as for the law enforcement one
I'm kinda iffy on that one.. not sure if I have any warrants out right now O_O.

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN "STSEOMFS"!
kj4kym is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived kj4kym!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 01-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #10
GDogg007
VS ASS KISS

That is funny.

Honestly the 18 wheeler one I came up with cause I know a bunch of drivers and thought it would be cool to see how folks go about accomplishing it.

Quote:

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter News & Info > Streetfighter Rides and Events > Scavenger Hunt