What was your last purchase? - Page 13 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion

Open Discussion Anything non-motorcycle related goes in here.

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > What was your last purchase?

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2011, 05:36 PM   #121
Christ
Winter's comin... :(
CF Pimp
Christ's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:01 PM
Flip Offs: 179
Flipped Off 94 Times in 61 Posts
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: What was your last purchase?

Yeah, that really sucks. I've yet to get burned by an insurance co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBlacken via Facebook
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFighter View Post
Can't rush greatness. But you can crash it shortly after finishing it.

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
-- Christopher Eugene Pettitt
Christ is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 08-31-2011, 10:50 PM   #122
MadMadame
Konichiwa Bitches
MadMadame's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:01 PM
Flip Offs: 122
Flipped Off 105 Times in 40 Posts
MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!MadMadame is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

K back on track-could no longer resist the siren song of Borders' closing sale, so I stopped by there on the way home from work and picked up a couple books I'd had my eye on.

RIP Gavin "Greencheezeeta" Butts, 5Oct83-8Sep09

MadMadame is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived MadMadame!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2011, 12:03 AM   #123
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:01 AM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Which ones did you pick up?

I just finished The Count of Monte Cristo. It was such a fantastic book.
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2011, 05:29 AM   #124
Christ
CF Pimp
Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Christ is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

'06 Lifan 200cc sport bike. Needs fairing screws (hah) and a stator, apparently. 500 miles on the clock. $300.

Quote:
"Aesop's Fables" teaches morality without eternal damnation and contradictions, or a petty, yet all-powerful creator.
Quote:

I'd like to think that people might open their eyes at some point... instead, I find it more and more likely that I'll just close mine.
These people High Fived Christ!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2011, 08:04 AM   #125
pineapple
Brhaap!
CF Pimp
pineapple's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 11:01 AM
Flip Offs: 207
Flipped Off 164 Times in 50 Posts
pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!pineapple is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

Pictures?
pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #126
Christ
CF Pimp

It's in tge truck... Might grab pics later.

Quote:
Quote:

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #127
nomoreusmc
Powder Guy
CF Lover
nomoreusmc's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 2
Flipped Off 8 Times in 8 Posts
nomoreusmc is a name known to allnomoreusmc is a name known to allnomoreusmc is a name known to allnomoreusmc is a name known to allnomoreusmc is a name known to allnomoreusmc is a name known to allnomoreusmc is a name known to allnomoreusmc is a name known to allnomoreusmc is a name known to allnomoreusmc is a name known to allnomoreusmc is a name known to all

plugs, a dyna s ignition, 2 dyna s coils, resiter spark plug boots, heat shrink, and a spicy italian bmt from subway. I hope my goldwing loves me when I get home.

kinda hoping to start her today for the first time in 13 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Schneck, Tom's Performance Coatings, Owner
If your gonna do it, DO IT RIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007 View Post
If my bike doesn't fit your standard then suck on a fat hairy sweaty donkey sack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXspeedDemon View Post

Nothing short of death will stop me motha fuckas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGGIN View Post
Cheers everyone.. Keep fighting the good fights... and stripping things naked.. like bikes and pretty girls

Mike
nomoreusmc is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived nomoreusmc!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #128
gsf1200R
ShamanFighter
gsf1200R's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 485
Flipped Off 802 Times in 365 Posts
gsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympusgsf1200R sits atop olympus

160 bux to jared for something i dont even have in my posession and something i cant even fuck

Goal: Promote streetfighters to the custom motorcycle scene in America.
Plan: Spread the word to motorcycle enthusiasts through our forum & blog.
gsf1200R is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #129
Novtec_1
VAG Commander

CF Lover
Novtec_1's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 31
Flipped Off 4 Times in 4 Posts
Novtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to allNovtec_1 is a name known to all

$85 on new glasses, after insurance.

Revelation 22:7
Behold, I come quickly...
Novtec_1 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #130
ultimate fighter
Remi's Dad
ultimate fighter's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:01 PM
Flip Offs: 1,427
Flipped Off 875 Times in 399 Posts
ultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympusultimate fighter sits atop olympus

I've had trouble the last few weeks getting this guy to eat his meal worms after he ate IAMS cat food. So i got him a big bag of chicken flavor.

i'll rep you if you can guess his name...

UF's 2017 winter buildoff MOE POWA
talk about my junk
Quote:
Originally Posted by yantosh View Post
CB is cool as fuck , proper old skool kick your cunt in for looking at it funny
ultimate fighter is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ultimate fighter!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Off Topic > Open Discussion