show me your gsx650f .. - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > show me your gsx650f ..

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2017, 02:25 AM   #1
anita gsx
NoObie
Noobie
anita gsx's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:40 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
anita gsx is a NOOB
Default show me your gsx650f ..

hey fellow fighters,

ive recently got a gsx650f , im very new to the fighter scene (but my dad is not and he`s turned me to the dark side hahaha ) he bought me my first project , and to repay him I have to buy him his next project ( daddy daughter bonding )

I have a rough idea of what iam wanting the outcome to be . was just wanting to see whats out there and how many different outcomes there can be happy to see pics of bandits aswell .

thanks,
Anita
anita gsx is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived anita gsx!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-11-2017, 07:08 AM   #2
a_morti
GURU

CF Addict
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:40 AM
Flip Offs: 24
Flipped Off 24 Times in 14 Posts
a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!a_morti is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Default Re: show me your gsx650f ..

The mk2 bandit frame looks a bit tricker to build from than the mk1, not as easy to change the rear frame. Be interesting to see what's been managed.

Aaron, living in Gibraltar and riding a 2014 MSX125 (Grom) with a bunch of shiny shite on it. Slow n loud!
a_morti is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived a_morti!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 03-20-2017, 06:36 AM   #3
ROBBO
MAJOR FOOKIN' CATASTROPHY
ROBBO's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 08:40 PM
Flip Offs: 643
Flipped Off 1,366 Times in 753 Posts
ROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too muchROBBO plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month Default Medal Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 
Default Re: show me your gsx650f ..

A pic of yours now Anita '

...ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...
ROBBO' 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post

Fucking reaper better fear me.
ROBBO is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ROBBO!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics