Congratulations to Knifemaker87! - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2014 Fighter Of The Year

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Congratulations to Knifemaker87!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2015, 11:20 AM   #1
eatabullet

eatabullet's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 05:45 AM
Flip Offs: 252
Flipped Off 126 Times in 66 Posts
eatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on hereeatabullet spends too much time on here
Default Congratulations to Knifemaker87!

Winner of the 2014 Fighter of the Year!

Custom frame, swingarm, rear hub, triples, exhaust, carbon fiber bodywork...

probably shorter to list the items that he didn't build.

awesome bike and well deserved win.

eatabullet is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2015, 04:04 PM   #2
yantosh

yantosh's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 10:45 AM
Flip Offs: 13
Flipped Off 18 Times in 16 Posts
yantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on hereyantosh spends too much time on here
Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Year Fighter of the Month Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: Congratulations to Knifemaker87!

Well deserved
yantosh is online now   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived yantosh!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-08-2015, 09:58 PM   #3
Rwgoldsmth
Fighterer
Rwgoldsmth's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 03:45 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond reputeRwgoldsmth has a reputation beyond repute

congrats mate you rock!

Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
Terry Pratchett

gl1200 leaning sidehack build
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...98#post1971498
01 fz1
13 nc700x
86 honda helix year round commuter
Rwgoldsmth is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Rwgoldsmth!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2015, 06:39 PM   #4
fu_jac
Pueling Pueman
CF Addict
fu_jac's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 09:45 AM
Flip Offs: 124
Flipped Off 55 Times in 27 Posts
fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!fu_jac is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Fighter of the Month 

nice...congrats!! such a sexy bike!
fu_jac is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived fu_jac!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-09-2015, 06:52 PM   #5
shinyribs
Is my bike ok?
shinyribs's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 58
Flipped Off 117 Times in 104 Posts
shinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too muchshinyribs plays with their repper too much
Fighter of the Month 

Congrats on the win! Now go get it filthy
shinyribs is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived shinyribs!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-10-2015, 11:09 PM   #6
Knifemaker87
builder in training

CF Addict
Knifemaker87's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 04:45 AM
Flipped Off 2 Times in 2 Posts
Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!Knifemaker87 is a wicked helpful, well liked member!
Fighter of the Year Winter Buildoff Winner Fighter of the Month 

Thanks for all the votes! It is quite an honor. Sadly I had to sell the bike before I won and it is currently getting dirty in New Mexico. I am actually in Nepal right now. Just got back from climbing in the Himalayas with my wife. Off to Europe next. Hence the bike's sale. It helped fund 6 months of international travel.

There are so many Royal Enfield bullets here! I wanna bring one home.

Thanks again guys and hopefully I will have another project before too long.

CBR 600 F2
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=33094

"Instigator" Virago Build-off thread:
http://www.customfighters.com/forums...ad.php?t=75337

"Inistigator" discussion
Knifemaker87 is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Knifemaker87!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-11-2015, 12:53 PM   #7
kokal
Noobie
kokal's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:45 PM
kokal is a NOOB

Chris if you are coming to Europe and are visiting Bulgaria - I would be happy to meet you and I can show you arround my town
kokal is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived kokal!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-13-2015, 11:31 AM   #8
KIRK!
Fighter In Training
KIRK!'s Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 02:45 AM
KIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of lightKIRK! is a glorious beacon of light
Fighter of the Month 

Congrats! Bitchin bike!

Check out COOL stuff at DIRTY HERO. Check out MORE stuff at FOSIL FUELED

KIRK! is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived KIRK!!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-14-2015, 01:16 AM   #9
Hurricane Racing
GURU
Fighterer
Hurricane Racing's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 4
Flipped Off 6 Times in 3 Posts
Hurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant futureHurricane Racing has a brilliant future
Fighter of the Month 

I was just happy to be in this poll, H-18 congrats to Knifemaker87!

Jay
HR
Hurricane Racing is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived Hurricane Racing!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 02-22-2015, 12:47 PM   #10
rex_saugerty
V four honda whore
rex_saugerty's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Local Time: 12:45 PM
Flip Offs: 3
Flipped Off 40 Times in 39 Posts
rex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympusrex_saugerty sits atop olympus
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokal View Post
Chris if you are coming to Europe and are visiting Bulgaria - I would be happy to meet you and I can show you arround my town
same with Latvia

1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0-1-0-1-1-0-1-0-0
rex_saugerty is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived rex_saugerty!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > CF Streetfighter Forum Contests > Fighter of the Year > Past Fighters of the Year > 2014 Fighter Of The Year