hooligan?? i wanna see just streetfighters killin the streets! do work! - Page 3 - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics

Streetfighter pics Post up pics of streetfighters in here!

CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > hooligan?? i wanna see just streetfighters killin the streets! do work!

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #21
regal21guy
BACK-ROAD-BURNER !
Fighterer
Local Time: 03:55 AM
Flip Offs: 0
Flipped Off 1 Time in 1 Post
regal21guy is a good noobieregal21guy is a good noobie
Default Re: hooligan?? i wanna see just streetfighters killin the streets! do work!

Keep the videos and pictures coming guys! I'm going to try to get some footage this weekend and post it up!

1994 SUZUKI BANDIT 400
2000 SUZUKI GSXR 600
1999 SUZUKI GSXR 750
1998 SUZUKI BANDIT 1200

"I'LL RIDE TILL I DIE !"

Religion is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. - Albert Einstein
regal21guy is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived regal21guy!

Advertisement
These advertisements only appear for guests, register now for free to remove these ads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-13-2010, 10:45 PM   #22
ctluba
CF Addict
Flipped Off 3 Times in 2 Posts
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 
Default Re: hooligan?? i wanna see just streetfighters killin the streets! do work!

Dont you guys try this shit at home, on the edge CRAZY shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ctluba is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived ctluba!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 12:03 AM   #23
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

I should see if my camera will work mounted to my bike.

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived dogbreath!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 10:00 AM   #24
929_adam
5 years in BOP 4 class D
929_adam's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
I support CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 500
Flipped Off 166 Times in 132 Posts
929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!929_adam is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
Supporter of the Streetfighter Build for Charity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctluba View Post
Dont you guys try this shit at home, on the edge CRAZY shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude seriously?

Gavin Wayne Butts - Greencheezeeta - 10/5/83 - 9/8/09 RIP My Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls|cafe|racer
"Knowledge is knowing that you know nothing." That's a motto to live by. There's always someone out there better, more knowledgable, faster, etc. and you can always learn and improve...
customfighters.com streetfighter forum

FOH CYCLE FAB
929_adam is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived 929_adam!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 10:52 AM   #25
ctluba
CF Addict
ctluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond reputectluba has a reputation beyond repute
Fighter of the Month 

I can understand if you take it out of the thread. Before you know it guys will be trying to pull off the same kind of stunts and will be getting hurt. I dont want to be responsible for that. Guys just dont realize how many years of living on the edge that it takes to pull something like that off. They see me doing it in the video, they get crazy and try it, then they get hurt.
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #26
magnetnerd
THE HOOLIGAN SPIDERMONKEY
Fighterer
magnetnerd's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
magnetnerd is really nicemagnetnerd is really nicemagnetnerd is really nicemagnetnerd is really nicemagnetnerd is really nicemagnetnerd is really nicemagnetnerd is really nice

Quote:
I can understand if you take it out of the thread. Before you know it guys will be trying to pull off the same kind of stunts and will be getting hurt. I dont want to be responsible for that. Guys just dont realize how many years of living on the edge that it takes to pull something like that off. They see me doing it in the video, they get crazy and try it, then they get hurt.
hahahahaha
magnetnerd is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
This user High Fived magnetnerd!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 12:56 PM   #27
titus
Noobie
Flipped Off 0 Times in 0 Posts
titus is a NOOB

Quote:
i saw a couple turns performed there without a blinker. that's off the hook [email protected]$
titus is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived titus!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #28
dogbreath
Function IS Form
dogbreath's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 27
Flipped Off 329 Times in 225 Posts
dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!dogbreath is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!
2007 Streetfighter Buildoff - Head Turner Award 

I bet he's not that crazy all the time. People just go overboard when there's a camera rolling.

Dedication > Guts > Money > Luck > Talent
dogbreath is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2010, 07:59 AM   #29
Nailhead
GURU
Nailhead's Avatar on CustomFighters.com Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum
Flip Offs: 131
Flipped Off 466 Times in 290 Posts
Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!Nailhead is an amazingly helpful member with a good attitude!

its a simple concept really,
build bike from what you have and can afford
ride bike with your friends as much as you can
and love every minute of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiden View Post
I go home and make myself a sandwich.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQkBZ1NOM8
Nailhead is offline   Reply With Quote on our streetfighter motorcycle forum
These people High Fived Nailhead!
Old Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum Post 09-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #30
ctluba
CF Addict
Fighter of the Month 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
Dude, you make that bike look like a mini bike!!!!!!!!!!
These people High Fived ctluba!

Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum > Streetfighter Motorcycle Discussion > Streetfighter pics